Friday, December 28, 2007

Elzybell Frame


Look at the sweet image of Elzybell (distributed by A*Muse) I got from a sweeter friend! I totally love them, but didn't really want to dish out the $ for the stamps so thank you friend (you know who you are and sorry it took me so long to actually use one!) She is so tiny (Elzybell) but she was sure fun to color! I used this week's SCS Color Challenge since I had the cardstock colors out. I used my rectangle nestabilities to 'frame' her and loved doing that, the card looks better IRL - DH even commented that she looked 3-D. The sentiment is from Things Hanna Would Say by Hanna Stamps (have you heard there is a release on Jan 4?) UGH, so many stamps so little $$ I want to buy it ALL!

well: I just discovered the CUTEST Elzybells in the U.K.! Of course, they are most likely not available in the NA (North America) line...I found them on Carole Burrage's blog Mother's Little Helper she made the most adorable Elzybell eating sweets and I found a link to their line of stamps here that are right up my alley with their dogs, cats, chicks, etc! So, I emailed to find out if/when they would be available here. Pin It

7 comments on "Elzybell Frame"

Dawn Easton on 6:42 PM CST said...

Super cute Donna! Those stamps are so sweet! I haven't bought them either. I do know that someone bought some from the UK and had them shipped. Can't remember who it was though...sorry!

Love the card!

Angie Tieman on 11:12 PM CST said...

What a sweet card! Love that glittery snow and the glittery frame around it! How far are you from Dallas? Maybe you should road trip sometime! =)

Lisa's Blessed A Latte on 12:19 AM CST said...

Very cute Donna...I am going to have to gt me some of these.

Rose Ann on 12:58 AM CST said...

It was Lauren that got them from the UK (I think). The images are larger too. Let me see if I can find the post, and I will send the link...ok?

Oh...and I LOVE your cute little Elzybell! She is so darling! I love the colors, dimension and all of the sparkle!!

CreativeMish on 9:36 AM CST said...

This is a cute little card. Elzybell is precious!

Velta on 11:37 AM CST said...

Donna ~ Very cute card! I love the glitter...and the stamp is too cute was well. Oh yeah, and your design...good job...LOL

Bev Gerard on 11:43 AM CST said...

She is just tooooo sweet, Donna!

I love the background paper on your blog too! So rich!

~Bev

Post a Comment