Tuesday, December 25, 2007

RAK from Rose Ann


Look at my adorable House Mouse Christmas Gingerbread House card!!! Rose Ann of Paper Delightz sent this to me! She's the sweetest - I had sent her the images last month in a RAK and she returned it to me! She did a fabulous job with her coloring & I LOVE the sparkle on the icing on the house!! And I adore the 3 clear dots in the lower right corner (Rose Ann, you have to tell me what those are as I must get some!) Thank you, Rose Ann - Merry Christmas to you & your family. I'm so glad we're blogging buddies! Pin It

3 comments on "RAK from Rose Ann"

Rose Ann on 3:22 PM CST said...

Merry Christmas, Donna!! I'm so glad you like it, and the feelings are mutual, girl!! ;) (Hope "Santa" brought you lots of goodies).

Melanie on 3:56 PM CST said...

That card took my breath away(and my son's, who was peeking over my shoulder)! Definitely "beats" MY House Mouse!

Unknown on 2:59 PM CDT said...

Wow this lil card stopped my happy clicky finger and just had to leave a comment on how adorable it is. Just can't get enuff of these lil guys. Ty for sharing your amazing talent.
lablady2007@juno.com

Post a Comment