Friday, December 21, 2007

Welcome to Blogging, Melanie!


My gorgeous friend Melanie just started her blog! (I got her permission to lift her pic)! Most of you may remember her as Melmel on SCS (Dirty Dozen Alumni) and her creative out-of-the-box WONDERFUL stamping! She is such a sweetheart!

I'll never forget how she was the first person I CASED a card from, it was the SU! Favorite Teddy card where he was perched up on presents (just did a search for it, but couldn't find it).

I remember when I met Melanie for the first time IRL because we live in the same city and were in the same SU! sideline. It was at our up-upline's shoebox swap and we made the prettiest On Angel Wings set, using the Angel on Shimmery White paper with blue clouds and shadow stamped the 'believe' from the Breast Cancer set Hope is...I squealed with delight when I realized an SCS Dirty Dozen member was in my midst. Since then we had lost touch for a few years but out of the blue we were back in touch this year when she realized I was blogging. So I convinced her she needed to start one too (or maybe it was her idea, I don't know). But I am so glad we got hooked up again. Stay tuned for my post of the Christmas card she sent me this year!! It's beautiful, just like her! Pin It

5 comments on "Welcome to Blogging, Melanie!"

Melanie on 12:52 PM CST said...

aw, shucks, Donna! You're too kind!! (blush)

Rose Ann on 8:55 PM CST said...

Yea, Melanie!! I've been an fan of her work for a very long time...and I'm so happy to see her new creations.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Kristine on 9:27 PM CST said...

THANKS Donna! I just checked out her blog and I'm looking forward to seeing much more of her creations--and yours too ;)
Have a Merry Christmas!

Kristine on 9:27 PM CST said...

THANKS Donna! I just checked out her blog and I'm looking forward to seeing much more of her creations--and yours too ;)
Have a Merry Christmas!

Dawn Easton on 9:30 AM CST said...

Thanks for the link Donna! Her work is fantastic!

Post a Comment