Thursday, December 13, 2007

Simple Angel


It's really hard to tell in my photo (bad lighting is almost out the door because I ordered this cute pink portable Ott Lite!! I am so excited, especially because when I want to craft in my room while watching t.v. (jewelry making, crocheting) I can with better lighting!! yea! Anyway, I used my Nestabilities Rectangle for this simple Angel card. Pin It

10 comments on "Simple Angel"

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas on 8:49 AM CST said...

Donna,
Very elegants card!! TFS

Judy in Indiana on 9:11 AM CST said...

This is such a pretty card. And I love Kristi's tissue, too. I used some on a glass block and covered it in microbeads with Christmas lights inside. I'll post a picture in a few days when I get a chance. Her tissue is gorgeous, I love what you did with it.

Unknown on 11:34 AM CST said...

Beautiful card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 1:27 PM CST said...

This is so pretty Donna! Love the sparkly wings!

Rose Ann on 2:41 PM CST said...

This is so very pretty, Donna!

My Paper World on 5:53 PM CST said...

So pretty! I love the gorgeous angel!

Marilyn on 5:55 PM CST said...

Very pretty card Donna - love the simple elegance of it!!

Jana M. on 1:11 AM CST said...

Donna, this card is absolutely gorgeous! Great job.

kathy on 8:53 AM CST said...

Love the angel. What a pretty card

sophia landry on 9:53 AM CST said...

I love the beautiful simplicity of this card. it really is a less is more when showcasing this wonderful angel.

Post a Comment