Friday, December 7, 2007

Embrace Life Cardmaps Sketch


I just got my new stamps (from preview of SU! 2007-08 Spring/Summer Catalog) and had to play with one before we head off to my company Holiday Party. Caardvarks posted a week's worth of their favorite Becky Fleck's Dec 2007 Card Maps on their site. I saw what Amy did earlier this week with one of the sketches, and loved it (love all her stuff!) and decided I could use a little inspiration. So here is my take on today's cardmap. I know I'm going to love this set Embrace Life and the patterned paper called Ginger Blossom. I used Very Vanilla, River Rock & Ruby Red on this card.
Pin It

3 comments on "Embrace Life Cardmaps Sketch"

Rose Ann on 11:51 AM CST said...

New stamps....woo hoo!! This is so pretty, and your coloring looks wonderful!

blah on 10:27 PM CST said...

Darnit, this is the one stamp set that I really, really like from the preview set and I'm trying to be good and not order it--how many floral sets do I need? Why are you tempting me? :-)

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on this card. The coloring and the depth you gave the flower is gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing. Have a blessed day!

Post a Comment