Friday, December 7, 2007

Guava River Thinking of You




I just had to mix things up a bit - sort of overwhelmed with all the Christmas card making and was happy to take a break for someone who needed 'Thinking of You' cards. This is the wife of a co-worker who has two friends going through Breast Cancer. I hope she likes them. I was so pleased with how they turned out and love the hint of sparkle from my glitter pen on the flower petals. I love this set by SU! Petal Prints as it is one of my 'go to' sets. This card (and a few others I've done lately) was inspired by The Great Debbie O.
Pin It

6 comments on "Guava River Thinking of You"

blah on 12:49 PM CST said...

Very pretty! I love the matching envelopes.

Pat on 1:26 PM CST said...

Thank you Donna. They are perfect!
Carol Shay

Anonymous said...

Thank you Donna. They are perfect!
Carol

Anonymous said...

Your card is sooooo beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous inspiration. Have a blessed day!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte on 4:33 PM CST said...

Beautiful Donna...I would call this an Elegant card. Thanks for the Sweeet comment on my blog(((Hugs)))

Rose Ann on 11:53 AM CST said...

These are gorgeous, and she will LOVE them!! I still love that flower image!!

Post a Comment