Saturday, December 8, 2007

Simple Holiday Hello


One of my card orders was for a co-worker's nephew who is 18. She wanted something more masculine yes still Christmasy. I usually always go to my Papertrey Faux Ribbon set and knew Baroque Burgundy, Night of Navy & More Mustard would do the trick. She really liked it.


Pin It

5 comments on "Simple Holiday Hello"

Meredith on 8:03 AM CST said...

Donna,
I just discovered your blog. You have some of the cutest cards and projects. I can't wait to see more.
Meredith

Rose Ann on 11:50 AM CST said...

Great job with the faux ribbon! I'd say you nailed it!!

Velta on 4:43 PM CST said...

I think this is great...good job Donna :)

Bev Gerard on 8:21 AM CST said...

Whoa!!!!
This is PERFECT! It's perfect, Donna! No wonder she loved them! I love that band of colors!

~Bev

Heather S. on 1:00 PM CST said...

I love how simple and cute this card is. Great job!

Post a Comment