Tuesday, December 25, 2007

CC146 Glorious Green Hanna Thank You!


I really am tired of making Christmas cards, but of course need to make some 'thank you' cards, so today's Color Challenge was perfect plus I really needed to play more with my new Hanna Stamps set Perfect Package! Sentiment is Things Hanna Would Say The color challenge is to use Glorious Green, Gable Green & Real Red. I made a famous Mish original tent topper card Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls embossing folder on the red. Colored with prismacolor pencils. Pin It

3 comments on "CC146 Glorious Green Hanna Thank You!"

Gabby on 12:56 PM CST said...

Hi Donna! Thanks for stopping by my blog! How ever did you find it? Anywho...I love this Hanna card! I need to get that set like TODAY!!! LOL! Thanks for the sweet comment!

Rose Ann on 9:01 PM CST said...

Hanna is looking super cute! Love the bow in her hair!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions on 11:31 PM CST said...

Now it's time to move onto Valentine Day cards LOL

Thanks for the tip about the motorcylce Hanna stamp, I'll have to keep my eye out for her.

Post a Comment