Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Original Birdie


When rummaging through my chipboard stash, I noticed I had a little birdie and thought it would be so cute to put my new Ginger Blossom dp (available Jan 1st via SU!) on it. Used my Distress ink (tea stain, I believe) DTP (direct to paper) on the groovy guava card base. kinda like how the lines showed up. Pin It

7 comments on "Original Birdie"

Rose Ann on 9:00 PM CST said...

Your Ginger Blossom chipboard bird is so pretty!! I love it!!

Oh...you were asking what I used on the House Mouse card I made for you. They are called Rain Dots. I bought mine at Archivers and Gina K's. I think you should be able to find them at a lot of stores. (They come in different colors and shapes too).

Amanda Jean on 9:20 PM CST said...

beautiful! I love that color combo.

your comment on my blog tonight made me laugh. thanks for that. :)

Unknown on 9:54 PM CST said...

Donna this is such a great card! I love your little paper covered birdie - so pretty! :)

blah on 11:23 PM CST said...

This is a great card!!!! Man, my preorder is still waiting in OEX--I just can't push the button and order. I love this paper. . .sigh. . .

Dawn Wheeler on 5:16 PM CST said...

Wow stunning card love the bird and the papers ,Dawnx

Doris on 8:01 PM CST said...

Love your card--so cheerful! Hope you get a chance to check out my blog and help me redo my stamping room. Happy New Year!

Dawn Easton on 8:27 AM CST said...

Oh my goodness Donna! This is gorgeous! Love that DP on the chipboard birdie! Fantastic card!

Post a Comment