Sunday, December 23, 2007

Pink & Red Presents


Not sure why I don't participate in more challenges on SCS, they really are fun and take a lot of guesswork out of where to begin when you sit down to stamp. I finally got my new Hanna Stamps Perfect Package and Things Hanna Would Say {which incidentally, coordinate with current AND future sets Kristi will be putting out - yea!!!} I was SO hoping to get BEFORE the holiday so I could stamp during my days off and I did! woohoo! I love all the little packages and variety of bows and love the versatility of this set (esp with Hanna sitting on the floor wrapping gifts, it totally reminds me of growing up & wrapping with my oldest sister Val-we used to do the bulk of it and we would have to share the tape). I used SC155 for the layout, which was fun. I just realized afterward I should have distressed the edges of my Rose Red back panel to match the rectangle. Oh well.

btw- lovin' my new OTT lite!! Pin It

4 comments on "Pink & Red Presents"

Velta on 5:23 PM CST said...

Donna ~ Great Card! If I haven't said it before, I'll say it now...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours :)

Angie Tieman on 7:24 PM CST said...

Very pretty! Love the colors and how you layered the top circles over the scalloped punches!

blah on 12:25 PM CST said...

I love this one!!!!! Love the scalloped circles behind the other circles. You are really gonna make me buy all the Hanna sets, aren't you?

Rose Ann on 5:45 PM CST said...

Great card for the challenge! Those Hanna gifts work perfectly with the layout!

Post a Comment