Thursday, October 16, 2008

Night Table Inspiration


Go check out my Day 2 projects as guest designer for Gina K Designs.

Edited to Add: I didn't have time to make a template for the Scripture card holder before I sent this off to Gina but can easily re-create it. The cards are ATC size. I will post soon.
Pin It

10 comments on "Night Table Inspiration"

Melanie on 9:47 AM CDT said...

love this project, love that paper!
(don't know what you made for tomtorrow, but I think I know what you're US-ING!!!! :)

Vanessa on 9:54 AM CDT said...

That frame is beautiful! I love the verse cards. . .that's a good way to "eat" the Word.

Nancy on 9:57 AM CDT said...

Hi Donna! You are so AWESOME! The projects are amazing!!! I love to make the little box with the cards LOVE IT LOVE IT! Where did you find the template? I am template challenge and I like to make some crhistmas stationary for small gifts so if you have a card holder template PLEEEASSE send it my way ;) Can't wait to see what you have for tomorrow.

Catherine on 10:15 AM CDT said...

You are just A-MAZING!

Sankari W. on 11:28 AM CDT said...

Oh My GOSH DONNA!!! Your project is amazing! Your projects blew my mind with their beauty and elegance and absolute loveliness! Congrats on being Gina's guest designer! You are just amazing!!!!

Monika/Buzsy on 3:12 PM CDT said...

Congratulations Donna! Love all of your projects. The colors are just so beautiful! TFS!

Linda Carson on 6:25 PM CDT said...

I tried 3 times to leave you a message on Gina's blog w/no success! I thought I would just come here & tell you I loved your projects. Your inspirational frame is a great way to showcase God's Word! Fabulous artwork!

huntla1 on 6:44 PM CDT said...

I left a message on Gina's blog, but this deserves two! I love this set. Can't wait to give it a try!

Lee on 2:11 AM CDT said...

I am soooooo in awe of your creativity and talent!!! But then I've mentioned that........because YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!

Jo on 1:17 AM CDT said...

Love this idea! Thanks so much for sharing, it is just the perfect gift idea to give some people at church.

I'd love a tutorial!

Post a Comment