Monday, October 13, 2008

Stamp Club - Part 4a (Techniques)


Here are the technique cards my stamp club is going to be collecting during their club months - 4 per session. I print up the techniques ahead of time and prepare the supplies for everyone to make their own card to keep. At the end, we will bind them together for a booklet. Techniques are found on SCS resources and (demo forum).


Masked Wheeling - the hostess will get to keep all the full cards I make as a sample for each technique.

Dazzling Diamond Dust Pin It

7 comments on "Stamp Club - Part 4a (Techniques)"

Deb Wood on 12:00 PM CDT said...

Awesome!! I especially love the butterfly card!!

Rose Ann on 6:23 PM CDT said...

These are so very pretty as well!! What a great idea to do techniques cards!!

Ila on 9:30 PM CDT said...

These are all Totally Gorgeous!! I love the revers spotlighting!!

Catherine on 10:05 PM CDT said...

gorgeous cards, Donna :)

Melanie on 9:40 AM CDT said...

you just spoil your members!!! awesome!

Carolina on 1:25 PM CDT said...

Such amazing cards and techniques -I'm sure all the gals just had a great time!

Lee on 10:46 PM CDT said...

Wow these are just gorgeous!!! I sure wish I lived closer!!!!

Post a Comment