Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Scripture Card Holder Template



Several commenters on my guest designer spot Day 2 with Gina K requested a template for the Scripture card holder & it is finally done! I drew 2 on one sheet of cardstock to scale but when I sampled to print it, it shrunk. So your best bet is to make it based on the measurements I marked & create your own (that way you won't have the printed lines on the inside of the holder). If you make one, I'd love to see it {and please link me as where you got your inspiration for it}. Please leave me a comment on my blog or email me so I can see what you made!
Have fun creating!

Pin It

14 comments on "Scripture Card Holder Template"

Melanie on 7:54 AM CDT said...

great template!! :)

Heather "Hev" on 10:26 AM CDT said...

How beautiful :)

Alex on 9:50 PM CDT said...

This is gorgeous Donna!! I am just catching up from being gone, and I am lovin' they eye candy!! Your gift for baby Anna is soooo cute, I just know you are going to have a great visit!! Off to see the rest of what I missed! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown on 6:35 AM CDT said...

Ahh, I LOVE this!!! Great template, Donna - and you rock for sharing it with us all!

I love your box and all the cards. Your style is so beautiful.

Catherine on 8:09 AM CDT said...

this is just beautiful and thanks for sharing your template :)

Monika/Buzsy on 3:58 PM CDT said...

Donna, this is just such a beautiful set. Love the pretty flower image and the gorgeous colors. TFS!

Lee on 11:19 PM CDT said...

Oh this is totally one of my faves of yours!!!!! Of course.....they really ALL are!!! LOL I definitely want to make something like this for my MIL!!!

Hope you're having a truly fabulous trip!!!! HUGS!!

Unknown on 2:01 PM CDT said...

This is gorgeous and love the template share.
Look at you GinaK DT...so well deserved! Hope all is well in Austin.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Donna! This is breathtaking! LOVE this!

Rose Ann on 2:39 PM CDT said...

I saw this over at Gina K's...and it's absolutely STUNNING!! Thanks for the deets, girl!! You ROCK!!

Angie Tieman on 7:26 PM CDT said...

This is so lovely! Thanks for the template!

Carolina on 1:21 AM CST said...

What a great project and thanks for sharing the template!

Shirley on 8:26 PM CST said...

Works of art! Love the colors. I would be keep thise forever too!

Raleigh on 12:11 AM CDT said...

This is gorgeous!

Post a Comment