Friday, October 31, 2008

TECC40: Merry & Bright Cuppie Rudolph


Well Happy Halloween everyone ~ when you read this, I will most likely be making Halloween cupcakes with my niece, which she has been looking forward to for a few weeks already! I don't have a Halloween card to share since I already moved on from that holiday so here is a card for another fun sketch to celebrate Taylor's Cupcake Friday using the new Stamp a Sweet Impression stamps 'Season's Sweetings' and the Christmas Key Ingredients. Both of which are now available at Taylored Expressions! I sponged around Rudolph & the tag for extra texture. I am in love with the stamps from this release as well as the patterned paper in the key ingredients!!


Here is Taylor’s sketch so you can play along too!! You can be eligible to win Cupcake Sampler Honors & be featured on Taylor’s blog using the next Cupcake Friday Sketch! You’re not required to use cupcakes on your sketch, but if you got ‘em why not use ‘em?? You can create something other than a card but try to keep as close to the sketch as possible. If you’re uploading to Splitcoast, please use keyword TECC40. Leave a comment on Taylor’s post with a link to your blogpost or gallery link so she can check it out! You must have your creation uploaded by Monday, November 3 at 8:00 a.m. PST to be eligible for the featured cupcake sampler honors. Lastly, be sure to have FUN creating!

Be sure to check out the other Cupcake Crew’s Creations:

Taylor VanBruggen
Ana Wohlfahrt
Jackie Pedro
Jami Sibley
Monika Davis
Sherrie Siemens
Stephanie Hargis
Vicki Chrisman

This week's Cupcake Sampler is: Mary Fish - Stampin' Pretty

Have a Fun & Safe Halloween!!

Pin It

22 comments on "TECC40: Merry & Bright Cuppie Rudolph"

Alex on 10:08 AM CDT said...

This is a darling card, how cute!!!! Have fun making cupcakes and enjoy your weekend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Shannan Teubner on 10:28 AM CDT said...

This is too stinkin cute, Donna!!! I love it!

Sherrie on 10:34 AM CDT said...

How incredibly sweet! Love your coloring too....Have a great night!

Jami on 10:56 AM CDT said...

This is adorable Donna! I love the way you colored Rudy! Hope you are enjoying your trip!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas on 11:25 AM CDT said...

Outstanding color combo! Love this. Have a super weekend Donna!

Catherine on 11:38 AM CDT said...

Way too cute, Donna. And love both PP that you used for this card :) Have a great weekend with your family!

Taylor on 12:09 PM CDT said...

This is super cute, Donna! I bet your niece was so "esited" to see you! :) Hope you have fun trick or treating tonight!

Jackie Pedro on 12:17 PM CDT said...

So cute, Donna! I'm placing my order for some of the stamps today!!

Ila on 1:29 PM CDT said...

Super Cute and Fabulous!! I love this card!!!

Sharri on 2:26 PM CDT said...

Very cute Donna!
I love the layout!

Thank you for the website on Halloween costumes!

Monika/Buzsy on 3:44 PM CDT said...

Cute card Donna! Love the colors and the chocolate ribbon. TFS!

Lee on 4:18 PM CDT said...

Ohhh what a precious lil cupcake!!! And I hope you are having THE most special time with your little Gabby and your new little guy too!!!! HUGS!!!

Theresa Momber on 5:29 PM CDT said...

Gorgeous, Donna! Hope you are having fun.

Jessie/knightrone on 11:50 PM CDT said...

I hope you are having the best time, EVER!!

Rose Ann on 2:38 PM CDT said...

I love your adorable cupcake card, Donna!! Fabulous coloring and layout!!

Christina Fischer on 8:09 PM CDT said...

This is adorable, Donna! I hope you had a great time making your Halloween cupcakes! :)

Carolina on 1:19 AM CST said...

Sooo cute - love all the sponging and what you did with the sketch!

Angie Tieman on 9:19 AM CST said...

oh, this is soooo cute! I love the Rudolph cupcake for Christmas!

Stephanie Hargis on 8:58 PM CST said...

This is adorable! I love it Donna! :) The ribbon is a fantastic touch! :)

Unknown on 4:21 PM CST said...

OMG-- I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card--- I've been so busy I haven't made a card with mine yet, but I HAVE to get one done this week-- this is great inspiration for me! :)

Linsey R on 5:21 PM CST said...

OMgosh, Donna! This is the most yummy card! I'm in complete love with it! I SO need some of Taylor's stamps! TFS and inspiring, as always! Oooohh!!! I hope you are having a fabulous time with the fam in Cali! U better have pics for us when you get back! :) hugs, buddy!

Shirley on 8:27 PM CST said...

How cute it is! The detail and the creativity~!

Post a Comment