Monday, October 6, 2008

RAKs received by some sweet ladies


I am seriously overdue with sharing these RAKS (and in no way is this a reflection of my lack of appreciation)!  I do apologize for the delay, life just gets away from me at times with commitments & such and I'm sure you resemble that remark, right??  

This pretty long card is by Lee - My Reality....It's All Good  Included in it was a gift card to eat out for John and I - Lee blessed us with it for our anniversary which wa so sweet, it just moved me to tears!  Since we are on a tight budget with saving for building our home we only get to eat out once a month so this was a special treat!!  We went to Olive Garden, all you can eat salad & soup, yum.  Thank you so much for your friendship & thoughtfulness.  

This multiple layered beauty is by the embellishment & layer queen herself, Jessie - Can you say???Addicted to Stamps???? I sure enjoy all Jessie's beautiful cards and I am so fortunate to be an owner of several of them since she loves to RAK!!  Thanks, Jessie!

This cute squirrel hanging from the tree is from Linsey - Outside the Lines.
Linsey is such a cheerleader, leaves the cutest, most sincere comments and made sure to use some of the chocolate satin ribbon I sent her in RAK )looks great on here and I love those glitter brads! Thank you, Linsey!  I also have several cards from her and cherish them all!  

This adorable bear & bees card is from Catherine - Inksomnia I was so happy to get this card last week!  Not just because I totally fell in love with its cuteness but because of its timing, it came on a not so great day for me, and cheered me up!  Thanks, Catherine!  She was so sweet to send a few stamped Sarah Kay images too, look forward to using them.  

Hope you enjoyed these cards - be sure to take a look at these talented, caring ladie's blogs for more inspiration!  Hope you have a wonderful day!  I will be back soon with another sweet RAK & gift from another friend and then all the cards/projects from my technique stamp club.  

Pin It

11 comments on "RAKs received by some sweet ladies"

Melanie on 7:22 AM CDT said...

these are all so cute! Love those girls!

Vanessa on 11:35 AM CDT said...

You are so loved!! These are all wonderful cards, and I did check out all their blogs (works a little slow today).

Jamie Martin on 11:57 AM CDT said...

Lucky, lucky, lucky. They are all really nice :)

Kristine on 12:13 PM CDT said...

OH WOW...you certainly thought of very fondly Donna. Blessings to you and hubby as you save and plan for a new Home. HUGS!!

Catherine on 1:45 PM CDT said...

You're welcome, Donna and the rest of the cards are just awesome.

Lee on 3:11 PM CDT said...

I'm so glad you had a special night out!!! You are blessed with friends because you ARE an amazing friend!!!!

Deb Wood on 4:09 PM CDT said...

These are all fabulous, TFS!!

Alex on 4:46 PM CDT said...

These are all so fabulous Donna, what a lucky gal!!! But, you deserve them :-)

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jessie/knightrone on 8:03 PM CDT said...

You do totally deserve them..I am happy you liked it!!

Carolina on 10:03 PM CDT said...

Oh such fun RAKs..such a wide variety from some very talented ladies!

Rose Ann on 11:46 PM CDT said...

All of your RAK's are fabulous, Donna!! You deserve them, girl!!

Post a Comment