Friday, October 3, 2008

Long Night ahead...



I just loved my DMIL's reaction when I showed her this card. She laughed out loud for a long time! I guess you have to be a female (and a sufferer of p.m.s.) to fully understand this card because John didn't really get it. I used the crash landing witch from the Starving Artistamps Doodlefactory Witch Trio to express the sentiment and also went with non-traditional witch colors because we all know p.m.s. strikes once a month, not once a year like Halloween. I used Brocade Blue, Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke & Chocolate Chip and colored her with prismacolor pencils blended with stumps & baby oil.

Hope you have a great weekend! I will be having ladies at the house to celebrate World Card-Making Day tomorrow making Christmas cards! Fun!

Pin It

25 comments on "Long Night ahead..."

Bee's Zen Garden on 9:42 AM CDT said...

LOL! This one gave me a great laugh too! :-D
I have raging PMS! Well not right now obviously, but pregnancy with its hormonal swings sometimes feels like a 9 month long PMS, ugh!... ;-)

Alex on 10:32 AM CDT said...

This one makes me laugh too - I just love this, Rose Ann did one and I laughed and yours made me just grin away!!! My husband thinks I am nuts, but men don't get it!! Your card is FABULOUS, Donna! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Melanie on 11:01 AM CDT said...

LOL!!! and that was before I even saw the PMS thing, that witch is too funny, your shadow is great!!!

Vanessa on 11:03 AM CDT said...

Ok, so I am not into witches at all, BUT this card made me laugh, especially since I am a PMS club member. That witch on the floor is hysterical. We can all be witches when it's that time of the month, huh???!!!

Cat Tidwell on 11:15 AM CDT said...

I LOVE that witch! It just cracks me up! Love the colors you used, and your way of thinking it out, LOL! Wonderful creation Donna!

Barbara Schram on 11:18 AM CDT said...

This is hilarious! What a perfect way to describe the dreaded pms. Loved the pics of Gabby and her wonderful family! Four weeks will fly by like a flash! Great work, Donna!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 11:44 AM CDT said...

This is hilarious, Donna! HILARIOUS!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 11:44 AM CDT said...

This is hilarious, Donna! HILARIOUS!

Michelle on 11:57 AM CDT said...

I love this! This is soooo me! As I get older my PMS is downright NASTY!!!

Catherine on 5:39 PM CDT said...

lol! this is just too funny!

Monika/Buzsy on 5:49 PM CDT said...

Ha-ha-ha! Too funny! Love the coloring and the great lay-out. tFS!

Michele Kovack on 8:08 PM CDT said...

This just cracked me up!!! Too stinkin' cute!!!!

Nancy on 8:14 PM CDT said...

I was laughing before I saw the PMS sentiment! This is too cute!

Angie Tieman on 10:12 PM CDT said...

Oh my gosh, this is toooo funny! And it's exactly how I feel tonight! TFS!

Deb Wood on 10:33 PM CDT said...

LOL, too funny and cute!!

Lee on 10:56 PM CDT said...

Oh HIGH-LARIOUS!!!!!!!!

Rose Ann on 11:14 PM CDT said...

This is just too cute, Donna!! I love your coloring and your PMS tag!!

Have fun stamping with the ladies tomorrow!!

Anita Knits on 4:29 AM CDT said...

Oh I like, you've made the start of my day great - what a laugh I've had. Anita

Anita Knits on 4:29 AM CDT said...

Oh I like, you've made the start of my day great - what a laugh I've had. Anita

Anita Knits on 4:29 AM CDT said...

Oh I like, you've made the start of my day great - what a laugh I've had. Anita

Theresa Momber on 8:32 PM CDT said...

OMGosh, this card is a riot! TFS!!!!

Jessie/knightrone on 7:55 PM CDT said...

OMGosh Donna, this is HILARIOUS!!

Carolina on 11:09 PM CDT said...

You have soo made my day actually whole weekend! I was nursing a horrible cold all weekend - thanks to Mr. Gaven and this was the perfect medicine. Thanks for the chuckle!

Carolina on 11:09 PM CDT said...

You have soo made my day actually whole weekend! I was nursing a horrible cold all weekend - thanks to Mr. Gaven and this was the perfect medicine. Thanks for the chuckle!

Libby Hickson on 1:52 AM CDT said...

LOL!! I liked that witch image even before I saw the PMS thing. Too funny! And your coloring is just great!

Post a Comment