Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Secret Revealed...


How many of y'all who follow my blog remember me winning Melanie's Just so Hoppy contest back in March? I remember like it was yesterday, it was so exciting and I remember getting tears in my eyes reading all the sweet things she said about me in it and it immediately got the attention of Gina Krupsky of Gina K Designs (who Melanie illustrates for and is also on her Sr. Design Team) - well much to my delight I woke up the next morning to an email from Gina K!

In the subject line it said, 'uh we need to talk' and after a few days of playing phone tag she let me know she was impressed with the work on my blog & wanted to extend an invitation to be her Guest Designer - get this, in OCTOBER! Boy, talk about a long 7-month secret to keep!

So now the secret is revealed! Please go check out Day 1 of my Guest Designer spot with Gina K and be sure to check back tomorrow & Friday for all 3 days so you don't miss anything!!! Pin It

26 comments on "A Secret Revealed..."

Theresa Momber on 12:36 AM CDT said...

Congrats, Donna! You so deserve this. Your work is always so very amazing!!!

Carolina on 12:41 AM CDT said...

Wooooo hooo!!! Big shout out from Cali - wondering if your sis can hear me - lol!!! So beyond excited for you sweetie and I'm drooling over your amazing projects, that box is ADORABLE!

BTW - answer to your question on t-shirt is medium...on a good day - LOL!

Jennifer Love on 12:58 AM CDT said...

Awesome! Congrats to you! :) Totally deserving to be spotlighted!

Ila on 1:09 AM CDT said...

Congratulations Donna!! your projects are Amazing...all your work is Super Gorgeous!!..and Wow!! that is a long period to keep such a fabulous secret!!...I'll be checking back..Hugs, Ila

Ila on 1:09 AM CDT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 6:27 AM CDT said...

How awesome, Donna! I am so happy for you girl and your first project ROCKS! Way to go!

Cat Tidwell on 6:39 AM CDT said...

WOOOHOOO!! Congrat my friend, so very well deserved! So excited for you! Now, WHO ROCKS!!?? That project is sooo awesome, that bookmark, OMG, LOVE that! Where did you get the little silver thingy, I GOTS to try that!

Jackie on 7:09 AM CDT said...

Donna! Huge congrats are in order, I saw Ginas post last night and I love your creations for day 1! I can't wait to see what day 2 brings our way. Keep up the great work...you go girl!

Melanie on 7:28 AM CDT said...

and projects worth waiting for!!!

Vanessa on 9:23 AM CDT said...

You go girl! You very much deserve it :)

Julia Aston on 11:50 AM CDT said...

Big Congratulations to you Donna! how fun - Gina K knows a good thing when she sees it!! I'll be checking out Day 1

Julia Aston on 11:50 AM CDT said...

Big Congratulations to you Donna! how fun - Gina K knows a good thing when she sees it!! I'll be checking out Day 1

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas on 1:09 PM CDT said...

Awesome news! Congrats Donna! off to see what you created..

Carolyn King on 1:29 PM CDT said...

woohoooo HUGE congrats Donna! Your projects are always amazing!!!

Rose Ann on 1:35 PM CDT said...

Congratulations, Donna!! I knew Gina would want to have you, 'cause you're amazingly talented...girl!! I'm SO happy for you!!

Angie on 1:39 PM CDT said...

I remember your win with Melanie's set! And I loved your Day 1 project. Thanks for commenting on my blog too. Your blog is a great source of inspiration for me, I love it!

Deb Wood on 3:38 PM CDT said...

I remember and I also remember all the fabulous projects that you've made w/ Melanie's sets. When I saw you were the guest designer this morning, I was so happy for you!! You truly deserve the honor, so Congratulations!!! And by the way, all of the things I saw this morning were fabulous!! You so totally rock!!

blah on 3:51 PM CDT said...

Congratulations!!!!! How exciting for you. Loooooooved your projects at Gina's blog. Great job!!!!!

retiredheather on 5:38 PM CDT said...

How wonderful for you and well deserved. I know it will be a great 3 days for all your readers. Congrats.
Heather

Catherine on 10:13 PM CDT said...

Donna, I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!!!

Jessie/knightrone on 10:15 PM CDT said...

I saw this on Gina's Blog!! I am so stinkin proud of you!! You go girl!!

Lee on 10:45 PM CDT said...

You KNOW how long I've been waiting for this for you??????????!!!!!!!!!! I understand that was an amazingly difficult secret to keep! But you sure did you sly one!!!! LOL Big, HUGE, Happy HUGS for you!!!!!

Unknown on 11:24 PM CDT said...

Oh how wonderful Donna!! BIG Big contrats!! You are so deserving!! :)

Ashley on 2:10 PM CDT said...

You go girl!!! Couldn't think of someone more deserving of the recognition.

Val G in CA on 4:36 PM CDT said...

Donna, If you could see me now, tears of joy and pride are streaming down my cheeks and I say with a mother's heart that I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that Mama is so proud of her baby girl, as she smiles down from heaven. Your creativity is truly a gift from the Lord and I am so thankful that you share it with us, especially my children, Gabriella and Joseph. Your projects continue to amaze me and I look forward to each one. Your family in CA looks forward to seeing you soon! Love, Hugs & Kisses - Your sister, Val

Libby Hickson on 1:45 AM CDT said...

Congratulations Donna, you so deserve all of the "fame" you are getting these days! And wow - having to keep such a great secret for SEVEN MONTHS!?!? I can't imagine. :-)

Post a Comment