Friday, October 17, 2008

I scream - You scream -


we all scream for ICE CREAM!

Here is my card for Taylor's Cupcake Friday Challenge. I used the double scoop ice cream image from Sweet Celebration. I just love ice cream! My mom ate it every day when she was pregnant with me {which also explains why I don't particularly care for black cherry ice cream -that's what she ate, guess I had enough}. I bought the wooden stand paper clip stand before I got the stamp set, I thought it would be fun to announce my cupcake challenge on top and am just now showing you since I thought it had to go with the birthday girl key ingredients Taylor sells in her store. Lastly, a few weeks ago I got the idea to make a scissor/cell phone charm & send to Taylor as a gift (surprise T). Hopefully I will get it in the mail soon *wink*

Here is the sketch so you can play along too! You can have a chance at winning Featured Sampler Honors & be featured on Taylor's blog next week! You're not required to use cupcakes for the challenge, but if you got 'em why not use 'em!? You're welcome to create something other than a card, just stick as closely to the sketch as possible. If you're uploading to Splitcoast usekeyword TECC38. Leave a comment on Taylor's post with a link to your blog post or gallery upload so she can check it out! You must have your cards uploaded by Monday, October 20th at 8am PST to be eligible for the featured cupcake sampler honors.

Be sure to check out the creations made by the Cupcake Crew!

This week's featured sampler is Tori Wild - check out her creation Wild Sprinkles
Pin It

16 comments on "I scream - You scream -"

Taylor on 10:39 AM CDT said...

Wow Donna! Your project is fabulous! And I am totally surprised... I can't wait to see the scissor charm in person! Thank you! I am dubbing you the queen of polyshrink from now on! ;)

Jami on 11:00 AM CDT said...

Super cute - love the JR sentiment with this. And I love the idea of the scissor charm!

Stephanie Hargis on 11:04 AM CDT said...

This is so cute! I love the card AND the paper clip stand! So fun! That Taylor is one lucky girl! :)

Jackie Pedro on 11:24 AM CDT said...

Your card and cupcake stand are adorable, Donna!!

Ana Wohlfahrt on 11:50 AM CDT said...

Super cute :)

Catherine on 12:00 PM CDT said...

too cute, Donna. I have to try these polyshrink soon :)

Sankari W. on 1:14 PM CDT said...

oh my goodness! just when i thought i had seen all the cute cupcake things - you show us this amazing project!! wow! how cute is everything!! love the clip and the polyshrink is just beyond the beyond cute!!!

you have outdone yourself dearest Donna! and that is saying ALOT! since everything you do is magnificent!!!

best wishes,
Sankari :)

Lee on 4:23 PM CDT said...

Ohhhh delishhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Deb Wood on 7:25 PM CDT said...

This is yummy cute!! Love the package and the card Donna!

Vicki Chrisman on 8:20 PM CDT said...

Okay.. TOTALLY CUTE!

Denise Marzec on 8:28 PM CDT said...

Oh my word, so cute!! ...and I love how you have the TECC challenge number as part of the project. hehe!

Angie Tieman on 12:28 AM CDT said...

These are way cute projects! So bright and fun, love them!

Maureen on 1:17 AM CDT said...

BIG hugs and congrats Donna!! You totally deserve being on all these teams - you are so very talented and your works inspire me to create! Have fun!!

Monika/Buzsy on 9:10 AM CDT said...

Cute card Donna! Love the JustRite sentiment and the colors! TFS!

Rose Ann on 5:36 PM CDT said...

Your sketch card is just too cute, Donna!! I love your little box with the polyshrink and tag!! Awesome, girl!!

Carolina on 3:09 AM CDT said...

Love what you did with the sketch ad how you decorated the wooden stand!!! And your scissor/cell phone charm is just brilliant! Love poly shrink...is the best!

Post a Comment