Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Altered Birthday Cupcake Messages!!


My co-worker Linda got these cool dry erase boards at work from our office supply for free & asked me if I wanted them for my stamping, of course I said! The neatest thing about these is the fact that the whole back is magnet so it's real strong!!

So this is what I made them into by covering them with the Sweet Celebration stamps {charms using polyshrink} & birthday girl key ingredients {designer paper, ribbons} Taylored Expressions. I covered the pen that came with it with the designer paper & clear microbeads using stamper's magic tape from Starving Artistamps.

And now for something fun...What Kind of Cupcake Are You?


The Dozen Cupcakes Quiz
Copacabana! Cupcake "Pineapple vanilla cake, mango buttercream, rolled in coconut and topped with a pineapple wedge. always in fashion!"

You are the life of the party, the belle of the ball... the frosting on the cupcake! You love to party, to socialize, and you are not afraid to make your own fun. People are drawn to your amiable nature and sense of humor, and you have never been known to badmouth a friend because you like everybody. The epitome of an optimist, you keep spirits up in dark times and your smile is infectious.
Fun quizzes, surveys & blog quizzes by Quibblo
Pin It

15 comments on "Altered Birthday Cupcake Messages!!"

Melanie on 9:44 AM CDT said...

hey, turns out I'M a Copacabana, too!!
of course... ;)

Catherine on 10:37 AM CDT said...

LOL! i'm a Pancake and Syrup cupcake...what?! LOL!

and what a cute cupcake message board you got there :)

Taylor on 10:40 AM CDT said...

So cute, Donna! I'm a vanilla vanilla cupcake. Sounds boring, but I promise I'm not! :)

Deb Wood on 10:57 AM CDT said...

These are too cute Donna, love them!! I'm a Copacabana! Cupcake too, not sure what it says about me, but I sound delicious!

Linsey R on 12:30 PM CDT said...

Oh, how fun! Leave it to an artist to take any old thing and turn it into a small masterpiece! I love these little dry-erase boards--super cuteness!!! And you are such a yummy and special cupcake (which I already knew, btw!)...umm, I just took the quiz...I'm a boring vanilla vanilla cupcake...I thought I was a bit spicier than that, but hey, I luv vanilla too! :) hugs for a happy day, my sweet pal! Thinking of you~

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas on 1:07 PM CDT said...

A strawberry lemonade cupcake...Love this. Great idea Donna! Hope you are feeling better.

Carolina on 1:16 PM CDT said...

Adorable idea - love how you gave those boring boards such a fresh and fun make-over!

Okay, as if there any doubts - you knew we had to end up being the same type of cupcake - Copacabana!

Angie Tieman on 2:56 PM CDT said...

How cute are those! I want some for free too, you lucky girl!

blah on 5:10 PM CDT said...

Ok, the little magnet dry erase boards were cute before you altered them but now they're super cute!

I'm gonna try the cupcake quiz--I just scarfed down a red velvet cupcake. Guess I need to take the dogs for a long walk tonight, huh?

Lee on 10:44 PM CDT said...

HA!!!!!! I'm a Copacabana too!!! So surprising with me so shy and all!!! LOL

I love those altered dry erase boards!! What a fun gift!!

Jessie/knightrone on 11:29 PM CDT said...

Those boards are awesome, and I LOVE that cupcake...looks yummy!!

Rose Ann on 1:42 PM CDT said...

Love your adorable cupcake message boards!! So cute and clever, girl!! Oh...and I am pancakes and syrup cupcakes. ;)

Maureen on 5:08 PM CDT said...

These are adorable!! I need to check my office supply store for some of those! TFS!

Unknown on 12:53 AM CDT said...

I'm a Cocacabana, too! But, kinda weird since I'm not all that into Coconut. But, I guess if you toast it and put it w/Pineapple & Buttercream...yummo! Thanks for this fun quiz!

StinkerbellSteph on 12:59 AM CDT said...

Opps, I accidentally was signed in under my hubby's login. Sorry!
Great blog!

Post a Comment