Sunday, March 9, 2008

Always Emboss Resist


Here is my card for Beate's Weekend Sketch (WSC38). I have to blame getting this set on Beate herself and Angie Tieman amongst a few others I can't remember who enabled this. Luckily I won a contest from my up-upline that I didn't have to pay for it! SCORE. Here is one of Beate's cards that is just awesome and here is one by Angie. I'm teaching my stamp club Emboss Resist so I used that technique on this card. Pin It

9 comments on "Always Emboss Resist"

Angie Tieman on 10:47 PM CDT said...

Wow! This card is gorgeous!! That coloring around the bird is fabulous, I know I could never get that effect, no matter how hard I tried. Glad you got this set, and FREE! is even better! Can't wait to see more!

Lee on 11:44 PM CDT said...

Absolutely FANtastic!!! And what a wonderful sketch too!! I have to look up that tutorial and learn how to do that........it's just so classy!!!

Pamela Smerker on 8:51 AM CDT said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors you chose! GORGEOUS!!!
Hugs,
pam

Unknown on 10:13 AM CDT said...

That's beautiful. I have that set and totally ADORE using it. Hmm. Guess what I'll have to pull back out of my cabinet and put on my desk to work with this week!

See you tonight at the Gina K launch!!!

Marilyn on 10:20 AM CDT said...

Fabulous job with this technique - love it!! This set has turned out to be one of my favorites too!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Donna! Now you can join us to enable others to get this set! LOL
Your card looks wonderful!!!!
Hugs and grins

Linsey R on 1:38 PM CDT said...

I just love this! I'm sure your stamp club will too! It's so cool that you offer new techniques and such to really get them to step out and learn more than just pasting stuff to a card base! My SU! demo is awesome like that too! I think I've have grown as stamper because of her and I know your girls have to feelt the same! (secretly wish I was in TX and by you so you could be my demo, hehe). hugs till tonight!

My Little Hobby on 7:34 PM CDT said...

This is very pretty, Donna. I love this set.

Rose Ann on 3:27 AM CDT said...

This is gorgeous, Donna!! Wow!!

Post a Comment