Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Long Time Friend


I love Baskets of Happiness By Gina K Designs, especially that some images may be used for something other than Easter. I love this flower stamp but wanted to exclude the eggs that appear on the left of the flower pot. So I only inked up the flower pot and hand drew the side of the pot. I also scored a 'frame' using my Scor-Pal, it's so awesome! Colored with my Prismas, OMS and highlighted with Twinkling H20's for sparkle. Pin It

22 comments on "Long Time Friend"

Jackie on 7:57 PM CDT said...

That is so pretty! The coloring and shading are perfect and I love all of the green - so Springy!

Lee on 8:14 PM CDT said...

Oh gosh Donna!! This is just so soft and lovely!!! I was wondering if it would be easy to leave the eggs off for multi-purposing the stamp......thanks for the tip!!! I just got my Scor-Pal and I realllllly want to figure out how to do that framing....it's so elegant!!! Just gorgeous!!

Unknown on 9:10 PM CDT said...

Beautiful card Donna!! I love the colors and your coloring is just fabulous!!! Great shading on the pot! :)

Dawn Easton on 9:59 PM CDT said...

Beautiful card Donna! I really like the colouring of your image and the glow you gave it...very pretty!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! Beautiful colors!

Linsey R on 11:13 PM CDT said...

Donna, this is really beautiful! The green base is so lovely with Gina's image and your coloring...WOW! Truly amazing, with the pot shadow and hightlighting around the blooming flowers! Now, your scoring design is what I love most! I just got mine and I want to see ideas like this for inspiration! You always nail it and this is a real beauty! TFS!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte on 2:04 AM CDT said...

Hey there my Sweet Friend...This is Fantabulous!!!!!

Rose Ann on 3:11 AM CDT said...

This is so beautiful, Donna! I love the colors, and your scoring!!

Melanie on 3:36 AM CDT said...

This card is a WINNER! and so are YOU!

Beth Norman-Roberts on 5:09 AM CDT said...

Ohhhh, this card is gorgeous. I like what you did with your Scorepal. I just purchased on and will definately try this out.

Melissa on 11:08 AM CDT said...

Beautiful work Donna! The colors are simply gorgeous!

Many Blessings,
Melissa

Joy on 11:25 AM CDT said...

WOW! This is so pretty! I just love your layout!

blah on 1:35 PM CDT said...

Wow, Donna! This card is just gorgeous!!!!! Your coloring is beautiful on this one. I think this may be one of my favorites that you've made. I like absolutely everything about it.

Carolina on 4:47 PM CDT said...

Just a lovely card! Love the background and your coloring on the main image is beyond amazing! The scor-pal frame you made is just the perfect touch!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 4:50 PM CDT said...

WOW, this is gorgeous, Donna! LOVE that scoring. . .such a nice effect!

Connie R. on 5:32 PM CDT said...

WOW Donna, this is absolutely beautiful. I never would have thought that I would like green so much. Super.

Lastel on 9:53 PM CDT said...

Beautiful !

Lee on 10:05 PM CDT said...

Did I mention I LOVE these colors!!!!

Jessie/knightrone on 12:55 AM CDT said...

This is so fabulous, and I love that you drew in the side of the pot, I need to try that!!! I LOVE the border too!!

Marilyn on 9:05 AM CDT said...

I need a Scorpal - just love what you've done with this card - so beautiful!!

Debbie Olson on 10:30 AM CDT said...

Donna, your watercoloring on this is absolute perfection--great layout and colors too!

Corie on 10:21 AM CDT said...

Oh my this is just stunning!!!

Post a Comment