Monday, March 24, 2008

Girl on the go - manicure set


This little plastic purse is something I got from my friend Terry K. - Montana Stamper - it is clear so I stamped on it with my Palette Noir pad with Friends & Flowers (love that SAB set) and heat set. I traced the purse so it is lined with my Prints dp Celery. Like the big green flower on the snap? Those were 'extra' goodies in my blog candy from Carolina! They are so soft, I cut them in a petal pattern & stuck an ice square rhinestone brad in the center.
All of these 'essential's fit perfectly inside this little purse. Stuff a girl always needs to keep her nails in tip top shape & hands soft (that's lotion in the round container on the left) Sandalwood made locally with all natural ingredients, nothing artificial. You can order on-line Myka Store (well, this feature is temporarily disabled, but come back to it soon) I have to tell you, this is the BEST lotion EVER!! If you're in the market for some I cannot tell you enough about it, her scents are AWESOME and the lotion is SO creamy. I have battled with dry skin (skin allergies that are so annoying) ALL my life and when I discovered this - it is a GODSEND. It's the ONLY lotion that gives me 100% relief. She aslso has other great products. If you're in the Austin area or ever visit...please stop by & tell Lori I sent ya.
Pin It

13 comments on "Girl on the go - manicure set"

Lee on 8:19 PM CDT said...

Oh how awesome Donna!!! I just love how you lined the little purse!! What a great gift idea!! Now to find those little purses!! And yes......LOVE that big flower!!! Just gorgeous!!

Jessie/knightrone on 9:08 PM CDT said...

How super cute!!!I love the green flowers!!! Fabulous!!

Angie Tieman on 9:16 PM CDT said...

Beautiful project! Great idea to stamp on it! Thanks for the tip about the lotion, I have dry skin too and seems to get worse the older I get. TFS!

Robyn on 10:58 PM CDT said...

So totally cute!

Melanie on 5:17 AM CDT said...

oo, you go girl!! waht fabulous purse!!(wonder where she gotth eclear bag?) love the little snap.

Thanks for the recommend on the lotion, the dryness has begun!! :(

Unknown on 10:52 AM CDT said...

this little tote is soooo cute!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 5:19 PM CDT said...

Adorable Donna! You come up with everything, don't you! :)

Unknown on 6:26 PM CDT said...

What a cute little gift Donna!! It's just a great idea!! I got my little treat from you yesterday (posted today) - LOVE them!!! Thank you so much Donna!! :)

Deb Wood on 6:36 PM CDT said...

This a fabulous and what a great gift it would make! LOVE it!!

Linsey R on 11:20 PM CDT said...

OH, how adorable and fun! What a super neat idea and I'm gonna keep and eye out for something like this so I can make some too! Love this, Donna, tsmfs! hugs!

Carolina on 4:28 AM CDT said...

What a fantabulous purse!!! Love the stamping on the clear handles and the sentiment element is just too cute! What a wonderful idea for all these goodies!

Rose Ann on 5:03 PM CDT said...

OMgosh....this is just darling!!! I LOVE it!

Kristine on 1:42 AM CDT said...

Cool Beans! :D

Post a Comment