Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Hoppys have it (winners) - Tribute from Melanie


Last night was the Gina K new set release party at SCS. Because of all the excitement, I feel a little hungover this morning - not wanting to get up & go. Wish I could stay home to stamp!

Melanie announced her blog candy winner Beth & her Hoppy Challenge Winner - ME!!! Please click on this link to see Melanie's tribute (The Hoppy Chronicles) to my creations. I am SO excited!

I want to say a special thank you to a few gals who have been super encouragers:

Linsey sent this to me in an email at 6:00 last night:
"I can't wait to see Melanie's winner---I secretly hope and pray that it's you because I truly love your creations and I think you are uber talented!!! I think you will, I just feel iT! Guess we'll see soon enough!!! hugs till the part-ee!"

Jessie said this after I posted my Rub a Dub Dub Froggy card:
"Okay, it's official, I am no longer entering the contest, you totally have to win, all of your cards with this set are tooooooo cute!!! Love this!!"

Charmaine
"This is just ADORABLE, Donna! You are so clever! LOVE that pom pon"

Rose Ann
"Your kanga cards are soooo cute, Donna!! You sure are rockin' the cute set!!"

Lee
"Ohhhh.......this is just so sweet!! I'd say it's so TWEEET, but that's not exactly original!!! LOL You are on a major creative role!! I am so enjoying all your Hoppy creations!!"

and Melanie - my marathon pop-up card day
"Hopefully you got my reply (HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!) when you sent it even though I didn't leave one here! Please remember to break for food and rest, girl!!! :D"

There are SO many more of you I want to thank but I need to publish this post before it gets too long - so everyone who has ever left a comment on my blog, a BIG thank you goes to YOU for your encouraging words! Y'all are one of the many reasons I am motivated to blog & share my creations. Keep coming back for more, uh?

Pin It

8 comments on "The Hoppys have it (winners) - Tribute from Melanie"

Jessie/knightrone on 8:52 AM CDT said...

Thanks for the mention, and I just want to throw out a big, I TOLD YOU SO!!! I didn't stop entering the contest, but seriously, you are so creative, I never would have thought of have of this, and the only one I did think of was with a box of peeps, but you got that covered too!! Thanks for sharing all your super fabulous cards with us. You are one talented chick, and I can't wait to meet you in Arlington!! YOu Go Girl!!

Angie Tieman on 9:52 AM CDT said...

Congratulations!!! So glad you won!! Maybe your boss would understand and let you have a paid day off?! You must consider your art! Love the new picture of you too!

Marilyn on 10:01 AM CDT said...

Donna - I am thrilled to pieces to hear that you won the contest last night - of course I knew you would - your creations have been absolutely astounding - and I am with Melanie - I can't believe you're not on a design team you have so much talent and creative ability - I LOVE seeing what you do every time you post - again HUGE HUGE congrats to you - and I know you'll go on to bigger and better things - such as a design team!!!!

Lee on 11:33 AM CDT said...

Donna! You are just so sweet!! And absolutely deserved this win!! Enjoy this natural "high" 'cuz it'll keep you on this creative flow!!! I can't wait to see all the new and fabulous designs you come up with!! Have a wonderful day!! HUGS!!

Unknown on 1:28 PM CDT said...

Huge congrats Donna!!! I just had a feeling you would win with all those fun and creative cards you made - great job!! Enjoy your time in the spotlight! :)

Linsey R on 9:12 PM CDT said...

Awww, hope you're still on a high! Make it last, you deserve it! I just knew it was gonna be you! I am not psyhic, just really smart and I have great taste, LOL! Congrats again, Donna! And I am going to thoroughly going to enjoy CASing your amazing hoppy creations!

Rose Ann on 3:18 AM CDT said...

Congrats again on your win, Donna!! You ROCK, and deserve it so much!! Thanks for the mention, but it was all you, girl!! :D

Terri on 5:21 PM CDT said...

Congratulations on winning the contest. Your cards are very creative and inspiring.

Post a Comment