Sunday, March 30, 2008

I Give a Hoot


Kim Hughes' owl is too cute! This is the bitty one - and doesn't he fit perfectly on Kristin's mushrooms from Enchanted Fairies? This is my first time using My Way punches by SU! (the arrows, you get 3, I just used the smaller two to draw attention to the sentiment. I used TLC160 Cuttlebug: The Negative Effect for my cardbase - it's just too cool! It really adds a lot of dimension to your card so I will definitely be trying this again. I also used my Lined Paper backgrounder by Cornish Heritage Farms - LOVE it! I decided I needed to jazz up the paper holes & used gold eyelets (most neglected embellishment in my stamp area) You probably can't see but I used my Sakura Gelly Roll glitter pen on the shrooms and the owl. Pin It

13 comments on "I Give a Hoot"

Lee on 8:21 PM CDT said...

I'm soooo lovin' that owl!!! Oh yeah!! More stamps to buy!! LOL I love this notebook dp and the eyelets are waaaaay brilliant for the paper holes!!! Awesome!!!

Shannan Teubner on 8:50 PM CDT said...

This cracked me up! Thanks for sharing!

Angie Tieman on 11:09 PM CDT said...

How precious!! You're making it hard to resist this little owl fellow!

Joy on 11:51 PM CDT said...

This is so cute Donna! Cute stamps and very cute layout!

Linsey R on 1:41 AM CDT said...

HOO loves this card...I DO! And I'm surely not the only one! You are going to make it impossible for me to not buy this little owl, aren't you?! I love it, tfs! hugs

Rose Ann on 3:44 AM CDT said...

Awe...Kim's owl looks so cute on Kristen's mushrooms!! Love the texture and backgrounder too!

Unknown on 9:52 AM CDT said...

so cute! I love that lined paper stamp, so versatile.

Kristine on 4:49 PM CDT said...

CUTE!

Deb Wood on 4:57 PM CDT said...

This is really cute, I love this lined background and the CB technique!

Carolina on 6:00 PM CDT said...

oh love it - what an adorable owl!

Melanie on 8:59 PM CDT said...

how cute! love the greetig ans thwe shrooms!(perfect folder for them!) :)

Jessie/knightrone on 12:08 AM CDT said...

This is so super cute!!! Great way to highlight the greeting, and you guys are really selling me on this backgrounder!!

huntla1 on 5:54 AM CDT said...

Really love it! Great card.

Post a Comment