Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Flower in the Window


Here's a quick card I made last night right after work. Yea for Daylight Savings Time! I can take good outside photos during the week again!

This is for the Color Challenge from Gina K's release party the other night. Taken with Teal, Pumpkin Pie & Soft Sky. I left it without a greeting so I can keep it in my stash so in case I need a card quickly I can personalize it for what I need.

I used my How Sweet It Is (Stamps for a Cause set by Gina K) which I love because $7 of each purchase goes directly to both Juvenile & Adult Diabetes. I can't wait to send a set of cards to a few family members who are affected by this disease & stamp the back of the cards with the stamp explaining the donation paragraph. It will be the ultimate gift of 'Thinking of You' because I had you in mind when I made my purchase. I'm sure they will appreciate it. Now, to find the time to do it... Pin It

7 comments on "Flower in the Window"

Lee on 11:00 AM CDT said...

OH so very sweet indeed!! I just love that ribbon!!

blah on 2:46 PM CDT said...

This is cute. This image is great with the colors. I haven't opened my pumpkin pie striped ribbon yet, I just look at it and smile :-)

I tagged you--feel free to play if you've got the time.

Linsey R on 7:38 PM CDT said...

Oh, I just love this! It's looks like it wasn't too involved, while not taking a bit from its beauty! these colors are so great and I love that ribbon, just so fresh and clean! I know, I love that stamp for the back too...it makes it so much more than just a card! The more who are aware, the close we get to a cure! :) Beautiful job!

Angie Tieman on 10:26 PM CDT said...

Lovely card!! That border edge is great and the little pop of pumpkin color really stands out!

Rose Ann on 3:17 AM CDT said...

So clean and beautiful!! I lvoe the colors and your edging!!

Jessie/knightrone on 11:17 PM CDT said...

This is so pretty, and I don't like that color combo, so that is really saying something!!! I think sending this to people you know who are affected by the disease is a fabulous idea!! You are so sweet to do it to!!

Anonymous said...

lovely!

Post a Comment