Monday, March 10, 2008

What's in Your Tin - Wristy Tutorial


Melanie's new sets will debut this evening in the Gina K forum on SCS 7:00 - 9:00 CST (hope my workday goes by FAST) I will go home, do anything I must do but definitely put on my pj's, set up my laptop in bed, eat dinner (most likely pizza) and wait for the fun to begin! Check out Melanie's Wristy Tutorial using one of her sets, isn't this the cutest? Every girl's essential

Have you checked out Gina K's sneak peeks? Everything looks awesome so far! Hope to 'see' you there! Pin It

2 comments on "What's in Your Tin - Wristy Tutorial"

Linsey R on 12:59 PM CDT said...

I'm with ya, girlfriend! Hope your day speeds by and your are in those pj's with your pizza very soon! I can't wait to get Mel's new sets and start making my wristy's too! You are so fabulous, just want you to know that! ~great big hug!~ linsey

Rose Ann on 3:26 AM CDT said...

It was a fun party, but I had trouble keeping up....lol! I have my sets ordered now, so that's a good thing!

Post a Comment