Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Happy Hellos Friends


I feel like I've neglected a lot of my stamps lately and feel ashamed this is the first time I colored & used this image. When I first got the Sweetybellas (so many months ago) I stamped some images and never made a card with them until now *gasp* They are fun to color! I thought the fun-loving nature of the friends taking an ice cream break from shopping went really well with my glitter stack Nana's kids and of course my Lots of Thoughts SAB set with the great sentiments colored to match. Pin It

10 comments on "Happy Hellos Friends"

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous coloring, Donna! The whole card looks wonderful.
Hugs and smiles

Lee on 10:20 PM CST said...

Oh how SA-WEEET!!! I just love the pinks and grees (of course!!) and the glitz (again....of course!!) and the sweet image!! What a wonderful, cheerful and happy card!!!

Linsey R on 10:25 PM CST said...

Oh, this is way too cute! I love Bella too, yet only have a few stamped images that a kind internet buddy sent me...so sweet like YOU! I love this dp with it and the way you created the circle title--very cool! The girls and scene are colored just beautifully! FABulousness! tfs!

Melanie on 7:33 AM CST said...

what an awesome stamp, I've never seen this one! Great card!!

Catherine on 1:37 PM CST said...

Great job on coloring these Bellas...very nice!

Rose Ann on 4:02 PM CST said...

I love your card, Donna!! That image is darling, and your coloring is lovely as well!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas on 4:43 PM CST said...

Donna~ This is super cute. I love the Sweetybella...Great colors. Hope you don't mind that I added you to my blogs of places I enjoy. Have a nice evening. It is raining and lightning..right now..Almost time to get off work

Pamela Smerker on 5:32 PM CST said...

I love how bright and cheery this card is. You have such wonderful creations here on your blog.
I have awarded you the "you make my day" award over on my blog. Check it out when you have a chance.
Hugs,
Pam

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 7:18 PM CST said...

THis is adorable, Donna! So fun and bright!

Marilyn on 8:56 PM CST said...

What a fun cheery card - your coloring is awesome - you definitely drip with talent!!

Post a Comment