Saturday, March 8, 2008

Divine Design - Faith, Hope, Love


I am actually participating in this challenge on the day it's posted - yea! Here I used my new Papertrey Ink set Everyday Blessings. I was so happy to see it included very nice Scripture, which I am desirous of and lack for my projects. This frame is highlighting the other patterned paper {Basic Grey Infused} I used from last month's Scripture (and realized I can have at least 4 different patterns combining with the 2 mats I have). When I get bored I can make more.

I chose this Scripture as a reminder of what Easter is all about. Scripture says "'By Faith...
in Hebrews 11 (click on the passage to read it) is where you will find great faith; in adversity, hopelessness, tragedy, trials by those who believed in something greater than them. Faith is the substance of things hoped for; I hope for everlasting life, that there is something more after I pass on (eternal life in Heaven), I don't see Jesus yet I believe He died for my sins. Jesus' sacrifice was the ultimate expression of love. At Easter I celebrate His Life, the fact He died & rose again, and when He was on the cross, I was on His mind.

I have a small reminder of the Faith, Hope, Love other than this frame; when I was in my late twenties I got my first tattoo - those words on my left ankle remind me that the greatest of all is LOVE. I am reminded of Jesus' love every minute of every day because He is why I live. Pin It

8 comments on "Divine Design - Faith, Hope, Love"

Melanie on 11:01 PM CST said...

beautiful beautiful!

Lee on 11:15 PM CST said...

So soft and elegant Donna!! And truly, what an inspirational card to keep the focus!!

Lynn Mercurio on 11:54 PM CST said...

This is absolutely stunning Donna! Fabulous job.

Tina on 9:22 AM CDT said...

What amazing talent! That's beautiful.

Julie Koerber on 3:33 PM CDT said...

This is absolutely beautiful! WOW. What a perfect saying to have in a frame. Awesome!

Linsey R on 1:42 PM CDT said...

I have chills-this is amazing! You are amazing! Love this card, this set, this scripture! A tremendous blessing, tfs!

Rose Ann on 3:32 AM CDT said...

This is so gorgeous!! Everything about it is wonderful, Donna!!

Debbie Olson on 10:09 PM CDT said...

Oh-so-lovely! This is beautiful paper, and a beautiful set--great combination!

Post a Comment