Friday, March 28, 2008

Guilt-Free & Real Goodies (Edited to show Gabby eating ice cream)


Here is a cute party favor box (SCS tutorial) I made using Melanie's What's in Your Tin 2 set using some guilt-free goodies for the inside & as a favor. I had the picture of what was inside (but can't find it) it is an adorable lipgloss container that resembles the party favor! It's pink, blue & brown with the twist ends! If I ever find it (didn't want to take it back apart just to take another - lazy) plus I had a hard time getting a great photo to begin with! The little ice cream cone tied to the ribbon is a key chain. I think I may have to save this to send to my almost 2 yr-old niece. When we talked on the phone yesterday, I could hear the music from the ice cream truck in the background and shortly after she said, 'ice cream man??' too cute! She totally knows the sound because last week they stopped him & got one and she is hooked! Her favorite is Baskin Robin's Strawberry so she knows Auntie Donna & Uncle John are going to take Gabby for an ice cream when they come to visit her. So cute! I can't wait to hug & kiss on her!

I have to show a picture of her (hope it's o.k. by my sister, I never ask). This was taken last Sat. night after coloring Easter eggs, she was given a bite-sized 3 Musketeers candy and ate it with wild abandon while her dad took photographs {he's a professional photographer} this pic is courtesy of my cousin Andrea (THANK YOU, Favorite Cuz!) or else I'd never see any photos of her. Yes - she is part of my family, she LOVES sweets!

Edited to add this photo taken last night; this is what my dear brother-in-law fed his daughter for dinner before Mama got home - believe she likes sweets now?? btw - she gets the good stuff - Haagen Daz Chocolate

Pin It

10 comments on "Guilt-Free & Real Goodies (Edited to show Gabby eating ice cream)"

Lee on 12:14 PM CDT said...

Oh my what an absolute cutie pie!!! Love those curls!! I bet she'll just just adore that little gift.....what a cute party favor!! I'm working on a guilt-free treat container today!!

Elizebeth on 6:20 PM CDT said...

What a fun little giftie!

And your niece is sooooooooooooooo cute!

Linsey R on 7:39 PM CDT said...

Oh, how adorable--your party favor and your super sweet neice! She is an absolute DOLL! I'm sure your sis won't mind you showing off her cute chocolatey face! I think the ice cream cone lip gloss was made for her--she's no fool, Baskin Robbins is the best and Auntie Donna gets all the love for taking her for a special treat! I love being an Aunt, we get all the fun, hehe! tfs!

Angie Tieman on 7:43 PM CDT said...

Precious little goodies holder! You're really rocking with little 3-D holders lately!!

Melanie on 8:17 PM CDT said...

SO! SO! CUTE! BOTH!! :)
have to check out that tutorial!! TFS!! HUGS!

Carolina on 4:05 AM CDT said...

Lovin' your project - the shreaded ends are just perfect and love the addition of the keychaing...too cute!

Your niece is adorable!!! My nephew is the same way with the ice cream truck, I swear he could be miles and miles away and he hears him - amazing!!!

Rose Ann on 4:47 PM CDT said...

It's another super cute idea, Donna!! I love it!

Gabby looks so cute with her messy face! ;)

Jessie/knightrone on 11:15 PM CDT said...

Your party favor is super cute, and I love the ice cream cone thingy, but Gabby is a doll!!! What a cutie!!!

Kristine on 1:40 AM CDT said...

OH MY GOSH!! Even with a face full of goo, she's the most adorable little girl :D TFS Donna!! Cute cute!

Deb Wood on 10:00 AM CDT said...

What an absolute doll! Is chocolate bad for dinner! LOL!

Post a Comment