Friday, March 21, 2008

Surprise RAK from Linsey


Boy, it was a FABULOUS mail day today for me!! I got a few orders (will upload some stuff using them this weekend) and check out the SURPRISE coolness I got in a package from my blogging buddy, Linsey at Outside the Lines with Linsey!!

It is a CONGRATULATIONS card for winning Melanie's Hoppy Contest because I'm "the Hoppy Princess second to none" Check out all the detail on the bunny! Love the sash, 'Miss Hoppy' and her crown, oh dear...too cute!!! The wand? Over the top. I have to tell ya, Linsey really gave me a run for this contest. Did you see her Hop Around the Clock?? SOO adorable!! Linsey won Melanie's Hippy contest last month for her Hippy Nursery Lamp.

Thank you, Linsey!! You really are a sweet blogging buddy and I am so glad we 'met' I know I'm going to enjoy my goodies *you totally sent me MORE than I sent you* you stinker.
Pin It

7 comments on "Surprise RAK from Linsey"

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 7:28 PM CDT said...

WOW, lucky you! That card is FABULOUS! Linsey comes up with the neatest ideas! I'm steering clear of you two with all of your fabulous ideas! :)

Barbara Schram on 7:51 PM CDT said...

Oh, how fun is this? Congratulations on your new title and crowning! lol This is such a great card and well deserved!

Lee on 8:45 PM CDT said...

Awww.......what a GREAT card!! And a well-deserved title!! Love it!!! Can't wait to see what you've got new to share with us!!

Linsey R on 9:30 PM CDT said...

Which do you prefer, you royal Hoppyness...Princess or Queen? I'm thinking Queen instead, because the Queen reigns over all in the land and that is you! You are way too sweet to link my other stuff--this is your month to shine, not mine! Super hug!

Rose Ann on 1:12 AM CDT said...

Wow...fabulous goodies!! I love Linsey's card too!!

Happy Easter, Donna!!

Melanie on 9:14 PM CDT said...

"Heeeer'e she issss..." it's Miss Hopppppyyyy! So cute!! :)

Jessie/knightrone on 9:20 PM CDT said...

What an adorable card!! Linsey is so awesome!!! Of course, you totally deserve the honor!!! Enjoy your well deserved goodies!!

Post a Comment