Sunday, March 30, 2008

Celebrating You!


Sending this card to a special lady this week; used my neglected Bud Basics by Stampin' Up! and CC159 for my colors - Whisper White, Soft Sky & Basic Gray it's such a pretty combo! I also used my Pretty Pattern Backgrounder by Cornish Heritage Farms. I love Stampin' Up!'s taffeta ribbon - it ties so easily and is just luxurious.
Pin It

7 comments on "Celebrating You!"

Lee on 9:54 PM CDT said...

That's totally the word!! Luxurious is exactly what this card evokes!! Gorgeous colors and oh yeah.......LOVE the ribbon!!

Angie Tieman on 11:10 PM CDT said...

Gorgeous card! The colors are so soft and pretty, and the ribbon has the best shine in your photo, looks yummy!

Rose Ann on 3:45 AM CDT said...

This is so beautiful, and I LOVE the colors as well!

Deb Wood on 5:00 PM CDT said...

Very pretty!

My Little Hobby on 5:26 PM CDT said...

What a fantastic card. I am loving that gray taffeta ribbon too. I enjoyed seeing all your little onesie gifts too. That frog is so cute.

Carolina on 6:00 PM CDT said...

Gorgeous color combo and the ribbon is just the perfect touch!

Jessie/knightrone on 12:09 AM CDT said...

This is so pretty, and I love the colors!!! Great sentiment too!!

Post a Comment