Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Life is Sweets!


Look what I made with Melanie's new set What's In Your Tin 2!! This is for the sketch challenge from Gina K's release party the other night.

I need to get some tins soon, so I can really take off with this set! I have some ideas brewing. But for now, I thought this would make a cute card paired with How Sweet It Is . The Frame is stamped on DCWV Glitter Stack. Like the Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream? Yumm-o. Speaking of ice cream - have you tried Creamy Creations (HEB, Central/South Texas Store) Chocolate Mint Cookies & Cream? It's divine. I had some jstS a bit ago to reward myself for 4 straight hours of stamping this evening. I got 3 of my challenges done in addition to preparations for my stamp club ladies coming over tomorrow evening.

I may not be able to post again until Friday, hopefully. I still have a workshop on Saturday to prepare for. BUSY, BUSY, BUSY. Pin It

18 comments on "Life is Sweets!"

Unknown on 11:37 PM CDT said...

Cute card Donna - I love the way you used the frame!

Lee on 12:21 AM CDT said...

Oh YUMMMMMMMY!!!! The card AND the ice cream!!! I just love that dp.....and what a perfect frame Mel's stamp gives!!! I should get my Gina K. stuff tomorrow...I hope!!! :) Have fun with your stamp club!! I wish I lived closer!!!

Rose Ann on 3:15 AM CDT said...

Your card looks yummy, Donna!! Mmmmmm! ;)

Melanie on 8:40 AM CDT said...

mint chocolate chip is my favorite!
very fun card! been meanign to try out the "label" oin just a card, haven't gotten aroudn to it,but of course you did! :)

Carolyn King on 10:14 AM CDT said...

This is soo sweet! Love how you framed it too!

Catherine on 3:18 PM CDT said...

Looks yummy and love your colors =)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 4:48 PM CDT said...

Absolutely adorable, Donna!

Amber Porter on 5:11 PM CDT said...

This is adorable! Love the combo of stamp sets!!

Lizette on 5:12 PM CDT said...

I just love the dp on this card ! Beautiful !

You've been tagged ! Jump over to my blog for all the details ! Congratulations !

Dawn Easton on 6:35 PM CDT said...

Donna, this card looks so yummy! Fantastic card!

Julia Aston on 9:15 PM CDT said...

What a fun card - love the green ice cream! very creative use of the stamp set!!


artystamper

www.createwithjulia.blogspot.com

Linsey R on 12:54 AM CDT said...

Mmmmm, so yummy! No, unfortunately for me, I haven't tried that ice cream, boo hoo! Oh well, this card looks so scrumptious, it'll hold me over till I can get to TX, lol! FAbulous use of Melanie's tin stamps, you're so lucky to be right by her, you just popped over and had them, so cool! I have 10 tins, so I think Ill be busy for a while too! Have a great weekend, if you don't get to blog hop and a great time with your stamp club--oh, I get to go to mine on Sunday too, yay! I love SU!

Carolina on 7:04 PM CDT said...

Just adorable!!! My set just arrived and can't wait to ink it up. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

You have a great blog! Where have I been, you can bet I'll be checking in regularly - I've added you to my Creative Blog roll...hope you don't mind.

Lastly, CONGRATS!!! You've won my blog candy! Please send me your addy so I can get your goodies to your right away!

Happy Friday and hope you're having a cupcakelicious day!

Jessie/knightrone on 11:11 PM CDT said...

Super cute card, and I love how you used the label for the Tin set!! I don't do alot of alterable stuff, so seeing gives me hope that I can use Melanie's wonderful sets on a card!!

Janine on 1:15 PM CDT said...

Such a cool card ***

Barbara Schram on 9:07 PM CDT said...

So creative using the frame on this super paper! Love the look of this card...wonderful.

sophia landry on 10:09 PM CDT said...

Awsome! I love how this looks! The colors are so awsome and that image is delicious.

Jennie Skaggs on 8:54 PM CDT said...

Hi, I found your blog through Lee's...and I have to say...I love your attention to detail. This card is gorgeous. Jennie

Post a Comment