Monday, April 21, 2008

CHF Sketch Challenge - 042108



This is my 2nd week to participate in the weekly challenge put on by the CHK chicks. This week, a sketch. First time to use my Tres Jolie paper (I bought nearly a year ago *GASP*) the night owls {Kim Hughes' U R A Hoot} are showing they are in love with the moonlight in the background. My heart (sorry I couldn't get a close up, is embossing in Groovy Guava ink! It is SO pretty. I sponged the ink on my cardstock & pressed it into my versamark pad then sprinkled clear embossing powder over it. I stamped the heart from Kim Hughes' set Baked with Love on the back & cut it out because I did not want the lines to show. I love the dimension with the owls & heart on dimensionals. Owls are colored with Copic markers.
Pin It

8 comments on "CHF Sketch Challenge - 042108"

Lee on 9:16 PM CDT said...

Oh that paper is indeed Tres Jolie!!! Beautiful!! And those owls are just tooooo cute!!! Wanna do some swapping of stamped Owl images when I get my Gina K. owls??? I'm sure lovin' all the different owls I'm seeing lately....very cute trend!!! LOL I love the little heart cut out between them!!

Deb Wood on 10:15 PM CDT said...

Adorable, I love the colors and coloring and whatever is in the corner!! Fab card!

scrappermimi on 3:38 AM CDT said...

This card is just absolutly adorable! Totally lovin' those owls!

Barbara Schram on 7:51 AM CDT said...

Great creation with this sketch! Loving the owls too! "Owl" be looking to see what other creations you will have! Lol.

Carolina on 4:18 PM CDT said...

What an adorable card - love the corner piece and of course those cute little owls.

Rose Ann on 10:23 PM CDT said...

Your owls are so cute, and I love what you've done with the sketch!!

Monika/Buzsy on 8:03 AM CDT said...

Awesome card Donna! Love the owls, the heart, the BG circle with the moon, theblings... TFS!

Jessie/knightrone on 1:00 AM CDT said...

What an adorable card!!! Love it!!

Post a Comment