Friday, April 25, 2008

BC07 - Background Blitz - Final Day


*insert sad face* Well, here it is - my Anything but a Card challenge project on Cornish Heritage Farms Forums. I intended (without realizing, to use my Tyson earrings from the other day for this challenge that I stamped on polyshrink & realized duh, I didn't use a backgrounder). So I had to come up with another idea {all week I thought about it but it wasn't until the MIDDLE of the night - so inconvenient when you're trying to sleep - that this idea came to me} I HAD to make it this morning BEFORE I left for work because of this addiction I have. I stamped my Pretty Pattern backgrounder in white StazOn on black polyshrink and cut it with my Nestabilities scallop circle - how cool, huh? I think I will make a set of matching earrings next. I realized I can't use hemp (looks so neat though) because it irritates my skin too much. So I will transfer it to some tiger tail soon. But, it would make a nice gift for someone whose skin was not weird like mine. Hope y'all have a great weekend!

we're going to take our best friends out to look at the progress on our property (they saw it more than a year ago & it will be fun to hear their excitement over all the changes). Perhaps I will post a few pictures from it to show you.
Pin It

11 comments on "BC07 - Background Blitz - Final Day"

Bee's Zen Garden on 10:31 AM CDT said...

Cool!! Love it, you're really doing everything you can to have me buy that backgrounder.... LOL ;-)

Monika/Buzsy on 1:11 PM CDT said...

Looks great Donna! I might have to make something like that... since my skin is really sensitive and can't wear custom jewelry... but this would work! Love that backgrounder... TFS!

Lee on 2:24 PM CDT said...

Donna.......how very cool!! And also so beautiful!! I can't get my shrinky stuff to work very well.....you've inspired me to keep trying!! And have fun out at the property....I know that I'd LOVE to see pictures!!!! :)

Melanie on 3:11 PM CDT said...

very cool, that pattern shrinks down nicely! :)

Deb Wood on 8:22 PM CDT said...

This is very cool, you are so creative!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas on 9:39 PM CDT said...

Gorgeous Jewelry!!

Angie Tieman on 11:32 PM CDT said...

Wow! This is great! And in the morning BEFORE work?! That is impressive! I think my skin is just right...let me just email you my snail mail addres...*wink, wink*!

Linsey R on 1:48 AM CDT said...

Oh, I'm happy for your addiction!! What a beautiful piece of jewerly, Donna! I love it, so uniuque, yet trendy and stylish as well! Oh, I would LOVE to see some pics of your property and such! How fun! Have a super weekend, gf!

Anonymous said...

Good Heavenly Grief Donna ~ This is really getting out of the box!! I love this...and it is so nice of you to share the techniqe...thanks for you comment on my patio :)

Rose Ann on 8:48 PM CDT said...

I love that backgrounder, and it looks so pretty polyshrunk down for jewelry!!

Carolina on 11:48 PM CDT said...

Okay, seriously? You so need to open an Etsy store and sell these beauties!

Post a Comment