Sunday, April 20, 2008

"The Essentials" - Sewing Kit


I had the idea to make one of these kits ever since the day I got Melanie's set What's In Your Tin 2 last month and I finally had a free moment to make it. I picked up the kit at the $ store, because our Mamaw, some time last year, had a sewing emergency and nothing to the rescue such as this. Now her dilemma is solved, can't wait to send it to her. Pin It

9 comments on ""The Essentials" - Sewing Kit"

Bee's Zen Garden on 12:34 PM CDT said...

That's so cute, and such a great idea!
Aty first I thought you call your mom "Maman" like us french people... ;-)

Linsey R on 12:47 PM CDT said...

Oh, Mamaw is sure to love love this! I almost made one of these the other day, but I didn't get the sewing stuff...now I'm gonna totally case yours, hehe! Very handy little set and so pretty too! It's almost as fabulous as your Breast Cancer friendship tin--almost! Oh, how I love that creation of yours! It's sure to win Melanie's tin contest! Everyone is voting like it's American Idol!! LOL! hugs, hope to see you tonight at the gina k release party!

Melissa on 1:19 PM CDT said...

So sweet!

Many Blessings,
M.

Lee on 1:34 PM CDT said...

Ohhhh how sweet!!! And waaaaaay prettier to carry than those little plastic thingies that always break!! I just love the gingham!!! What a cute and thoughtful little gift!!

Deb Wood on 1:55 PM CDT said...

This is adorable!! She is going to love it!! How sweet you are!

Barbara Schram on 2:12 PM CDT said...

Ohhhh, another great tin idea. I love it Donna. You have been on one creative idea after another!

Janine on 2:32 PM CDT said...

This is just fabulous!!!

Rose Ann on 12:09 AM CDT said...

Fantastic sewing kit!! I love the papers and colors too!!

Jessie/knightrone on 1:04 AM CDT said...

This is so fantastic!! You really have used this set well!!

Post a Comment