Friday, April 18, 2008

Teacher Retirement


How fun is this card for a 2nd Grade teacher who is retiring? I love using Cornish Heritage Farms Lined Paper Backgrounder - PERFECT for a teacher, huh? I had a few teacher stamped images from a swap (so glad) because she is made for this card! I love the spiral punch to go with this backgrounder too. The center of the prima flowers is a silver dew drop by Robin's Nest (first time using it) I purchased at All That Scraps. Pin It

12 comments on "Teacher Retirement"

jjcreations on 12:30 PM CDT said...

Ahhhhh, this is too cute. I love the teacher, the apple and the paper "torn" out of a spiral notebook......just the teacher in me.....and the way you created the looseleaf....This is awesome!!!!!!!Joan

Carolyn King on 3:22 PM CDT said...

How perfect for a teacher's retirement. Love how you used the lined paper in the bg!

Carolyn King on 3:23 PM CDT said...

this is the perfect teacher retirement card--love the lined paper in the bg--the perfect touch!

Carolina on 4:38 PM CDT said...

Okay, first sorry, this is my last comment for today...I got a little behind on your blog so thought I would catch up all at once. Love your card!!! The background is great, might have to invest in it with my sister being a kinder teacher I can see we can get really good use out of it!

Hope you're having a wonderful Friday!

Rose Ann on 5:32 PM CDT said...

That backgrounder is so perfect for the Teacher Bella....and so is the spiral punch! Love your eyelets and pretty flowers too!

Deb Wood on 6:22 PM CDT said...

This is too cute, love that lined background!! Definitely on my wish list!!

Barbara Schram on 7:18 PM CDT said...

Perfect background stamp for a teacher! This is a great card, Donna.

Unknown on 8:02 PM CDT said...

this is just SO SO SO cute!

Lee on 8:25 PM CDT said...

Ohhhh.........cuteness, cuteness!!! I love the coloring....and the 3 eyelets along the notebook border!! So perfect!!!

Marilyn on 10:18 PM CDT said...

Perfect card for a teacher - love the special details - notebook paper and your coloring details too just add to the fun design of this card!

Linsey R on 7:33 PM CDT said...

What an absolutely darling card! That teacher image is really fantastic and I LOVE your eyelets along the side of the *notebook paper* bg! Totally rockin' card, girl! I love it!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 10:02 AM CDT said...

LOVE this card! I finally broke down and got this backgrounder because of you!

Post a Comment