Saturday, April 26, 2008

Get Whale Soon, k?



I love this SU! set Pun Fun - when you purchase by the end of April you get the Sweet Stars wheel (on the paper in the lower card) for free!
Pin It

11 comments on "Get Whale Soon, k?"

Lee on 3:16 PM CDT said...

These are just precious!! I love the coloring....who wouldn't feel better seeing this??!!

Angie Tieman on 7:50 PM CDT said...

GReat cards! Love that paper on the first one, and the colors and spiral punch on the second one! Looks like you've been busy as usual!

Rose Ann on 8:43 PM CDT said...

Your Get Whale cards are so adorable!! I love them both, Donna!!

Dawn Easton on 8:18 AM CDT said...

Fantastic Get Whale cards Donna! Awesome colouring!

Dawn Wheeler on 10:44 AM CDT said...

Wow realy cute cards love the whale stamp ,Dawnx

Karin on 2:19 PM CDT said...

love your cards. They look great.

Deb Wood on 7:50 PM CDT said...

These are adorable Donna, I love this set too! I got my CHF order already, they are as fast as Gina K. Thanks for getting me over there!!

sophia landry on 3:02 PM CDT said...

Too Cute! Got this set and have yet to use it! Plan to do a class with it though. It was great getting the wheel too.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 12:52 PM CDT said...

Both cards are just darling! I DO love this set!

Linsey R on 1:29 AM CDT said...

These are SO darn cute! I am really considering this set now, your whales are WAY too fun! I LOV THEM! Super great cards, tfs them Donna! hugs~

Jessie/knightrone on 11:48 PM CDT said...

These are so stinkin adorable!!! Love them!!!

Post a Comment