Monday, April 14, 2008

You Cheer Me Up Award


Monika M.A.D. Stamper awarded me the You Cheer Me Up Award- how sweet?! I'm so glad I decided to send a BRAK (birthday RAK) to Monika March 2007 - but totally missed her birthday this year, how awful! Anyway we have sent one another RAK's ever since and I've enjoyed the surprise of every one of them! I totally LOVE this episode of I Love Lucy, I think I would do the same if I worked in a candy factory (would NOT be a good idea for my lack of a waistline, it would just keep expanding) I say this as I see a few pieces of chocolate next to my computer - HA! but they ARE miniatures ones *wink*

Edited to Add: Sophia at Moonlight Inker gave me the same award over the weekend, how kind of you because I do feel the same about you, friend - thank you! Check out her blog if you haven't already, it is sweet eye candy for the stamper!

I'd like to extend this award to the following ladies who always manage to Cheer Me Up with their sweet comments on my blog, which I totally look forward to EVERY day and motivates me to post every day too! There are SO many other ladies out there, but I wanted to recognize some ladies I hadn't before who always manage to take the time to comment on my creations. Thanks, Ladies! Check out their stuff!


Chris - Scrappin & Stampin in Texas
Deborah - Sharing my Obsession
Jennie - Jen & Sheldon's life
Kelly - My Little Hobby
Michele - Thoughts of a Cardmaking Scrapbooker Pin It

4 comments on "You Cheer Me Up Award"

Rose Ann on 8:41 PM CDT said...

Congratulations on your award! You deserve it, Donna!

Lee on 9:45 PM CDT said...

Oh that is absolutely one of my fave episodes!!! LOL And you do have such a fun and happy blog Donna!! I see some new blogs to me to go check out....I LOVE blog-hopping!!! Have a WONDERUL weekend my friend!!

Carolina on 3:25 AM CDT said...

How wonderful...you so deserve this award cause you make all our days with your wonderful inspirations and your kind spirit!

I love this episode too...one of the best ones!

My Little Hobby on 5:53 PM CDT said...

You are so, dang sweet Donna. Big hugs and kisses! Thank you! --Kelly

Post a Comment