Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Embrace Many Thanks


I had this image leftover from my demos at my workshop on Sat showing watercoloring so I figured I would turn it into a card not realizing the colors I chose looked pretty nice together (IMO) Pink Passion, Garden Green {and I believe So Saffron?) then threw in some black for POP! After I finished, I realized I probably should have layered a pink passion under the focal image. Oh well. I used my Cornish Heritage Farms backgrounder Pretty Pattern.

Did you hear about their Backgrounder Blitz that is going on for a whole week? Here is a link to all the juicy details. Hope you participate! I realized I have 5 of those babies, they are a dream, I LOVE 'em and want more so of course I'll be playin' to win (in fact they posted the challenges early so we have time to fit them on our time, how awesome is that? I already did one yesterday but you have to wait until Sat to see that!! hmmm...wonder if it's using Kraft cardstock? You'll have to check in to see...

Also Kim Hughes is turning 37 TODAY! and she's giving away 37 prizes! Check it out here - go tell her Happy Birthday - How cool/sweet is that?!?! Pin It

10 comments on "Embrace Many Thanks"

Unknown on 10:59 AM CDT said...

VERY pretty, love the coloring!

Marilyn on 11:42 AM CDT said...

Thanks for letting me know about Kim Hughes website - I stopped over there and left her a comment - what a generous lady - your card is fabulous as always - I really like those colors together too!!

Lee on 2:00 PM CDT said...

Donna........another absolute beauty!! The colors are sooo perfect and cheery and Spring-y together!!! Thanks for the links....37? Wow....I wonder what I'll look like at 37???!!!! ROFL.......yeah, I wish!!! :)

Jackie on 4:31 PM CDT said...

I love that - simple to do but doesn't LOOK simple! I have that backgrounder stamp and apparently I need to use it more often.

Melissa on 5:42 PM CDT said...

These colors just pop! Way to go Donna!

Many Blessings,
M.

Angie Tieman on 8:47 PM CDT said...

THis is so pretty, just simple and beautiful and great colors!

Rose Ann on 10:21 PM CDT said...

I love the these colors together as well! Your card is very pretty, Donna!!

Jessie/knightrone on 2:03 AM CDT said...

This is so pretty!!! Love the colors!!

Deb Wood on 10:48 AM CDT said...

Very pretty, love the colors~~

Carolina on 4:31 PM CDT said...

Wonderful watercoloring...the flowers look just lovely! The sentiment looks great in black against pink passion and yes totally agree that pink passion goes so nicely with garden green.

Post a Comment