Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I Like You - SC170


I had to make something with my Basic Grey Cupcake 6 x6 DP pad I got the other day and thought Kristin's Darling Dragons would be fun with it. Then of course I had to add Kim's U R a Hoot party hat because this is a FUN card! I used today's sketch challenge SC170 for my layout (perfect). I had my Lined Paper backgrounder by Cornish Heritage Farms out so why not add that to the mix too? Well, I don't have the spiral punch *yet* it's on its way to me so I figured I would make the old school tear out paper from the notebook look. I really like how it turned out! Just punched the 1/8" hole punch doww the page & cut a slit from the edge to the holes with my snips and messed them up with my finger. Too real-looking huh?

The big blue brad is form my Basic Grey Two Scoops brad pack-see how nicely they coordinate with the fun cupcake paper & SU!'s Blue Bayou? Since this card was yelling FUN to me, I used my new Stampin' Up! Family Phrases for the sentiment which I have a feeling I will use a lot.
Pin It

14 comments on "I Like You - SC170"

Linsey R on 10:15 PM CDT said...

oh gosh, this is way adorable! I LOVE your oldschool notebook punch technique-girl, that is rockin! I mean, really cool idea! I think you're starting a new trend with this one! I likey a lot!

Debbie Olson on 11:11 PM CDT said...

What a fabulous card! I love this little dragon--hadn't seen him before--and you've colored him beautifully!

Jessie/knightrone on 11:15 PM CDT said...

This is tooo cute!!! I love that paper and the brad is fabulous!!! I love that image too, it is so cute!!Great job!!

Rose Ann on 1:06 AM CDT said...

Cute dragon! I love how you've colored him, and popped him up!! Adorable card!

Lee on 1:26 AM CDT said...

Ahhhhhhhh.......cutie patootie!!!! Ooooo........Basic Grey Cupcake!! How awesome!!

Unknown on 10:27 AM CDT said...

this is soooo cute! love it!

Unknown on 12:33 PM CDT said...

Oh how cute Donna!! This card is so fun and colorful! :)

Carolyn King on 12:34 PM CDT said...

this is soo cute...love how you designed it and the dp is fabulous too!

Keri Lee Sereika on 1:29 PM CDT said...

Oh my word this is so totally cute!!! LOL That hat is adorable on the little dragon!

jjcreations on 1:45 PM CDT said...

I love this little dragon...he is so cute. Joan

Angie Tieman on 8:27 PM CDT said...

Oh man, I love, love, love this!! I'm crazy about all "officey" stuff, so I must get this background set! And your holes are ingenious, I thought it was real notebook paper!

Jennie Skaggs on 9:52 PM CDT said...

WOW...you have a wonderful style and design great cards. Jennie

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 11:00 AM CDT said...

Adorable, Donna! You have finally pushed me to get that Lined Paper background. . .I've been resisting for so long! LOL

Melanie on 5:32 PM CDT said...

wow!!!

Post a Comment