Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Simple Thanks


I've had my Thanks embossing folder forever & it's the first time I used it for this card. Sorry the angle of the card is wonky, so it's hard to see the layering of the focal sentiment. It's simple yet perfectly gets the point across to say thank you.
Pin It

8 comments on "Simple Thanks"

Marilyn on 1:00 PM CDT said...

You've been really busy! I love the simplicity of this card yet it is so elegant!! I've been very busy lately, trying to get caught up on all my blog reading - whew!! Loved the picture of Gabby and the little tin you made her too - you are so creative - it is unbelievable!! Wish I had half your talent and energy!!

Lee on 2:36 PM CDT said...

It may be simple...but so elegant and stunning!!! A beautiful card that eloquently expresses how you feel!!

Deb Wood on 4:46 PM CDT said...

Simple and cute! I need to make more like this!

Angie Tieman on 10:31 PM CDT said...

Love your embossed card!! So simple but catchy! Everytime I go look at those templates I don't think I like any...then I see cards like this and wish I had some! You need to go shopping with me!

Linsey R on 1:23 AM CDT said...

Simple, yes, but also very striking! I LOVE it! It is perfect for a mass group of cards I'm making for a Mother's Day brunch at the Ronald McDonald House coming up-do you mind if I CASE this design? I'll post on my blog when done and share your orignal work and idea with everyone :) thanks for inspiring, you always amaze me with your fabulous creations! Simply superb!

C on 5:20 AM CDT said...

LOVE THIS!! Casing for my Cuttlebug class. Just found your blog and love it!

Rose Ann on 7:18 PM CDT said...

It may be simple, but it's very pretty! I love these colors together!!

Carolina on 4:14 AM CDT said...

Simply adorable!

Post a Comment