Tuesday, April 29, 2008

TLC165 - Birthday Gift card holder


I just realized my Godson's 13th birthday is less than 3 weeks away! I'm looking forward to seeing him when we go to CA for the arrival of my nephew - we arrive 2 days after his birthday so I definitely will bring his present with me (which will either be a gift card or cash) and I plan to slip it in his holder I made. This was for Try a New Technique Challenge last week (TLC165)

Since it's for a boy - I kept the design simple & didn't out too much on the inside. Plus, for a 13 yr-old boy - it's more about the contents.
Pin It

14 comments on "TLC165 - Birthday Gift card holder"

Jennie Skaggs on 5:06 PM CDT said...

What a fantastic image and the way you colored in the owl. What a great way to do a gift card. Love it. Jennie

Carolyn King on 5:14 PM CDT said...

how cute--I am sure he will love it. Love the boyish colors!!!

Angie Tieman on 7:45 PM CDT said...

Way cute!! Love your coloring and that HB medallion! YOur nephew is going to love it...especially with that gift slipped in there!

Lee on 8:41 PM CDT said...

Cute.............NESSSSSSSSSS!!! These owls are great for "guy" cards!! You're getting me inspired to ink mine up!!!!

Unknown on 11:00 PM CDT said...

Adorable Donna! I'm sure he'll love it!! :)

Lisa's Blessed A Latte on 12:41 AM CDT said...

Love this...Colored so well!!!!

Mandy on 6:39 AM CDT said...

Great idea! And I love the owl! :)

Deb Wood on 4:50 PM CDT said...

This is too cute!!

Deb Wood on 4:51 PM CDT said...

This is too cute!! Love your coloring!

jjcreations on 5:04 PM CDT said...

Awesome little gift card...love the owl. Joan

Monika/Buzsy on 8:37 PM CDT said...

Great card holder Donna. Love the paper colors and the soft coloring... TFS!

Linsey R on 1:25 AM CDT said...

Oh, this one is just great! I love this owl and it's perfect for so many occassions--one of which is a teens birthday! Your Godson is sure to love this and what could a 13 year old love even more?...cash or a gift card that goes inside, lol! Great work!

Rose Ann on 7:19 PM CDT said...

This is so cute, and your coloring is wonderful!! I love this type of card holder too!!

Carolina on 4:13 AM CDT said...

You did a great job with this card holder challenge and love the masculine look to it!

Post a Comment