Friday, August 7, 2009

A Clean & Simple Mojo card


mojo98

I just love the Mojo Monday card sketches by Julee Tilman (she’s on week 98 and I just started playing a few weeks ago – why?!?!)

On my card, I wanted to use my new SU! color Melon Mambo, it’s so pretty and I can hardly resist any shade of pink so I really wanted to get it.  I love it paired with Basic Gray and I threw in a little patterned paper by Black Market.  I love Bold Flowers by Gina K. and it’s been a while since I whipped it out, so here it is with the kissing technique.  I used the polka dot bg in the set for kissing directly on the flowers, then punched them out with the coordinating Marvy flower punches.   I also swiped my basic gray pad on the basic gray layer for some added dimension.  The sentiment in the lower right corner is from Tag Lines.  This card took me about 10-15 mins…not bad and I like how it turned out too! 

Pin It

10 comments on "A Clean & Simple Mojo card"

Gwen on 10:16 AM CDT said...

It's just gorgeous donna!!

Sherrie on 10:55 AM CDT said...

Oh yummy Donna...I can smell that pie from here! Those shutters are awesome too! Great sketch card...have a great weekend!

Steph on 11:06 AM CDT said...

This is a beautiful card. I also love the new Melon Mambo color. It looks great with the gray. Love the flowers.

Lynn Mercurio on 4:26 PM CDT said...

Outstanding Donna...what a beautiful window and the colors are fabulous!

Janet Marks on 5:00 PM CDT said...

I love your card! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog and the sketch challenge today:)

Sankari W. on 5:15 PM CDT said...

HELLLOOOOOOOOOO YUMMINESS!!!!!! Donna - I squealed when I saw your card!!! What a clever clever card to have with the pie behind the window!!! YUM!!!! I adore adore what you did with the liquid pearls - seriously - you rocked the pearls!!! LOVE the berrrrrrry sentiment and the sweet brad at the top!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it to pieces Donna!!! Beautiful!!!

And thank you so much for the lovin'!!! You were too sweet with your kind words!!! THank you Donna!! I totally ADORE and admire you!!! Sending you a ton TON ton of love and hugs!!!!!
:) Sankari :)

Vicki Chrisman on 11:22 PM CDT said...

Oh Donna... this card is fantastic!!

Cindy Haffner on 12:40 AM CDT said...

Very pretty!!

Julia Aston on 12:49 PM CDT said...

How pretty Donna! I love the open window!

Rose Ann on 2:18 PM CDT said...

Your flowers are so pretty!! I love the colors and polka dot ribbon!

Post a Comment