Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Elixir of Life for Zot!


elixir

Ha Ha – don’t you just LOVE the coffee-lovin’ Zot (Doodelfactory creature) hangin’ out in his offbeat living room (Classic Decor)enjoying his morning cup o’ joe??  He really believes ‘In the morning…it’s not just coffee. It’s the ELIXIR of Life’  (Boopie Sayings)

I wanted to make the windows (which I can now see are a tad bit crooked) like you can see the great outdoors with the clouds.  My favorite part is that Zot has blood shot eyes! 

One thing I LOVE about the Classic Decor is that I feel like an interior designer using this set and since there are so many FUN papers out there, it’s so fun to pick patterns that coordinate! 

If you’ve always enjoyed decorating your house or had dreams of being an interior designer, I bet you will LOVE playing with the Classic Decor stamps! 

Don’t forget – you can get 10% off your order using code SAVETENDB at checkout at Starving Artistamps!! 

Personal stuff: Speaking of coffee – I had a yummy cup last night with the BEST cake ever (from Classic Cakes by Lori for you Central TX locals) made by my best friend and owner, Lori Hendricks!  It was the first time I attended a wedding where she provided the cake.  Here are a few pictures to share with you – the bride (Vicki) is the younger sister of my brother-in-law’s girlfriend, Lisa (and it was a coincidence Lori was contracted to make her cake long before we even knew Lisa-small world!)  The Groom’s cake is an XBOX360.  It was a real nice wedding.

Pin It

7 comments on "The Elixir of Life for Zot!"

Lee on 4:25 AM CDT said...

Donna you are the BEST!!!! You have got the most amazing Doodlefactory cards!!!!

Emily Leiphart on 7:11 AM CDT said...

This card is WAY too cute!!! Love your creativity. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a beautiful comment. Now I'm tempted to order a bunch of stamps from Doodlefactory!

DoodleFactory on 11:38 PM CDT said...

oh, that's totally my favorite part about seeing the classic decor cards (people's choices for paper patterns). I love the color scheme you came up with here.

Rose Ann on 2:57 PM CDT said...

Zot is one of my favorites, so you know I love this! Such a cute scene you've created!!

mel m. m. mccarthy on 2:59 PM CDT said...

Ouuuu! Yummy! What a great idea. I love making these, but never thought to gift them. You're too brilliant. I can't get over how sweet that set is and the papers you used-those are just plain HOT! :O)

mel m. m. mccarthy on 3:01 PM CDT said...

Oops! Shows you it's been WAY too long since I commented on here. I put it in the wrong spot. (I blame it on the migraine, LOL) LOVE this little scene madly. You are the queen of amazing scenes. That pillow! That window, OMG! I have to get me some of those DOodlefactory stamps already (and a coffee, hehehe) :O)

Jessie/knightrone on 11:34 PM CDT said...

Super cute!! Great pictures too!!

Post a Comment