Sunday, August 9, 2009

WSC92: You’re so Smooth


Here is a card I made using the Weekend Sketch Challenge {WSC92) compliments of Sharon Harnist! I used a few images from the new Taylored Expressions Whimsical Wishes set Chillax that hadn’t seen any ink yet – the blender & smoothie with sentiment You’re so Smooth. I used the retired SU! paper Pink Flamingo.

Hope you have a great week! I may not be posting quite as regularly as I usually do because there are a few necessary things I have to do this week that will take a big chunk of my time. Thanks for your patience; I’ll share more soon!

Pin It

2 comments on "WSC92: You’re so Smooth"

Rose Ann on 9:58 AM CDT said...

So cute and yummy-looking, Donna!! Your coloring is wonderful, and I love the sparkle!!

TannyP on 6:11 PM CDT said...

That looks delish! Thanks for sharing =)

Post a Comment