Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It’s Your Day


it's your day

Here’s a fun bicycle card I made using Gina K. Designs Are we there yet?  I thought it would be fun to pair with the Tee Talk sentiment ‘It’s YOUR day, do what you like!’ and send this to my bicycle loving friend for her birthday at the end of October (oops, she reads my blog so I just spoiled the surprise—well, the real surprise will be if she REALLY gets it, huh?!) Anyway, since I was making this a birthday card, I chose to use my Basic Grey Cupcake papers they are so fun and I was waiting for the right opportunity to use the bicycle paper on the left since I got it – yea!  There’s actually some sparkle on the bike (surprise-Copic atyou spica pens). 

Well, I’m off to work with my NEW NEW Gina K. designs sets (for the August release that’s coming soon!)   But in the meantime, did you get a chance to read the last Stamping Lifestyle magazine with great photography tips?  If not, here is a link (click on the picture) and hope you have  a great day! 

August15cover

Pin It

7 comments on "It’s Your Day"

DoodleFactory on 3:25 PM CDT said...

Funny, my boyfriend told me I need to make a biking set for all the biking enthusiasts out there, but I told him biking and stamping worlds don't usually collide. Maybe I was wrong :)

jacque4u2c on 3:33 PM CDT said...

This is so CUTE!

TannyP on 5:04 PM CDT said...

Great work!! Love it =)

Julia Aston on 9:33 PM CDT said...

I love the sentiment on this Donna - perfect for a birthday!

Jennie on 11:51 AM CDT said...

Great card Donna! Love the dp you used and looking forward to seeing what you create for the upcoming GKD release!

ohmycrafts on 2:25 PM CDT said...

What a great idea!

Rose Ann on 12:22 PM CDT said...

I love that cute bicycle image, and the papers you've paired it with are so fun!!

Post a Comment