Friday, August 7, 2009

Stamping Inspiration


I wanted to share my favorite stamping blogs with you and decided to make the LONG list of them and make it a clickable link on the sidebar of my blog.
One of my goals with re-vamping my blog is to keep it simple and less cluttered but also have it be a great resource for you! This is a great list if you need inspiration at any given time. I will still have the list of design team members on the sidebars for you, because all of these blogs are not part of them. ENJOY!!
Pin It

11 comments on "Stamping Inspiration"

TannyP on 9:27 PM CDT said...

That's quite a list of talent!

Brenda on 11:44 PM CDT said...

Wow Donna what a fabulous list. Some of them are faves of mine too and some I have never seen before and look forward to visiting. You are so sweet to include me in your list, thank you.

Betty Benton on 9:04 AM CDT said...

The header on your blog is very serene! Love it and the sentiment!! Thanks for sharing these lists with us! I'm sure they'll come in handy!

redwasher1 on 6:29 PM CDT said...

Donna thank you for including me in your list and your list will be very handy for me. Can't wait to check some of them out. Geri

Mary Anne / MA54K on 7:25 AM CDT said...

Well, you sure know how to fill up a boring afternoon. I felt like I was glued to my chair. What a great list. I have some but you had sooo many new ones! Thanks for sharing!

Rose Ann on 2:14 PM CDT said...

This is a great idea! Thanks for including me! ♥

mel m. m. mccarthy on 3:10 PM CDT said...

Awww! Thank You so much for having me in your list. I hope the button thing works for ya. It certainly looks stunning!

Allison Rankin on 12:30 AM CDT said...

Thanks for including me on your list! Cheers to you!

Christi Flores on 4:27 PM CDT said...

I am honored to be apart of your list and LOVE this idea too! I feel like my blog is WAY cluttered and think I might do the same thing soon. :)

Unknown on 10:28 PM CDT said...

Donna, I feel so honored that you would include me here. I've been a big fan of yours for a long time and this just means so much to me. Luv ya!

Alex Maldonado on 10:14 PM CST said...

Donna you're so sweet for mentioning me on your list! I am deeply humbled and speechless (you know that does NOT happen often :)
Big squooshie hugs!!

Alex

Post a Comment