Thursday, August 13, 2009

Your Word…


lamp light

…is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path”  Psalm 119:105. I love this Scripture from Guiding Light.  I thought it went well with the new Gina K. Designs set Elegant Post, illustrated by Nina Brackett.  I shared the above card during the last Gina K. release party but haven’t yet on my blog.  I did some masking, sponging and a little pebble path courtesy of The Journey on this card.  

Elegantpostbannersmall

Join us Friday evening when Nina, Sr. Design Team members, Center Stage Spotlight design team members and a special guest bring you an inspiring blog hop using Elegant Post.   Nina will be offering a great giveaway on her blog too!

Pin It

2 comments on "Your Word…"

NinaB on 6:49 PM CDT said...

Oh, I love your new blog's look. It totally "screams" serenity :-). I can't wait to see your creations for the hop tomorrow.

Jami on 10:32 AM CDT said...

Bwahahahahahaha!!! That conversation is hilarious! Love the card. So clever to pair the mug with Boys Will be Boys stuff. I was just saying to Taylor the other day that the mug would make a great masculine card!

Post a Comment