Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Inspiration Shoe Lover


shoe mosaic

Here is a card I made using the new Gina K. Designs set Inspiration Mosaic (illustrated by Melanie) and Retro Boutique (illustrated by Rupa).

I used Basic Grey Eva paper to piece just a few of the mosaics and made a few focal points of shoes and added a little rhinestone bling.  This card went together fairly quickly once I picked out just the right patterns of paper. 

IM blog hop

Tonight at 10 pm CST, Melanie and some members of the Sr. Design Team and Center Stage Spotlight as well as some guest designers will be wowing you with even MORE inspiration using their mosaics – be sure to check it out!!

Pin It

14 comments on "Inspiration Shoe Lover"

Jessie/knightrone on 3:01 PM CDT said...

This is gorgeous Donna!!

jacque4u2c on 4:22 PM CDT said...

So very cute!!!!

Tina on 10:17 PM CDT said...

Oh my...that green apple is going to be wonderful for Christmas cards. I didn't even think of that!!! Great design!

Payne Holler Cards on 10:18 PM CDT said...

I know what you mean about getting a good picture - but your pic is good enough to see this is a beautiful card - I love the colors and the poinsetta!!!
Linda

Rose Ann on 10:40 PM CDT said...

So cute, Donna!! I think this mosaic works perfect with those pretty shoes!!

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) on 10:48 PM CDT said...

Stunning card!

redwasher1 on 10:59 PM CDT said...

Donna I love both of your cards!! Gorgeous!! Geri

Susan Hurley-Luke on 11:17 PM CDT said...

I love your cards - wow!

Cat Tidwell on 12:10 AM CDT said...

Gorgeous Donna! Love the warm rich feel of this!

Lee on 12:37 AM CDT said...

Ohhh this is just so elegant!!! That green is perfect!!!

JazzyH on 6:51 AM CDT said...

Pretty!

Sharri on 7:49 AM CDT said...

Donna, beautiful Christmas card!

Lori on 10:24 AM CDT said...

Gotta love the shoes! Great use of the Mosaic. I like the new look to your blog, weird about the comment spot :P

AKiteFlier on 8:46 PM CDT said...

Beautiful Donna - simple yes - gorgeous - even more yes! I love the one on the post below too :-)

Post a Comment