Thursday, August 6, 2009

Stamping Challenges For You


Looking for some wonderful inspiration, a starting point to your creativity? There is a plethora of great challenges out there on a DAILY basis for you to try out! Some even offer prizes, recognition as a feature on the hosting blog, and a chance for you to stretch yourself as a designer. I've gathered a list of my favorite challenges (some I've yet to actually play in, but most I have at one time or another and some on a regular basis!)

This will be listed as a side bar title (clickable) if you want the inspiration at any given time. Enjoy!!

Gina K. Designs - STV Current Challenges

Sun - Sweet Sunday Sketch
Sun - Stampin' Sisters in Christ

Mon - 2 Sketches 4 You
Mon - Mojo Monday
Mon - Try a new technique SCS
Mon - Clean and Simple Cards SCS

Tues - Color Combination SCS
Tues - Mercy's Sketch

Weds - Card Sketch SCS

Thu - From Courtney's Closet
Thu - Ways to Use It SCS
Thu - Sharon's Stamp Simply Challenge

Fri - Free For All
Fri - Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge
Fri - Weekend Sketch Challenge

Sat - Cinema Saturday Challenge
Sat - Crazy 4 Challenges
Sat - "Just us Girls"
Sat - Sketch For You To Try
Sat - Our Creative Corner
Sat – Inspiration SCS

CPS - Card Positioning Systems

Clean and Simple Blog

Cuttlebug Challenges

Dutch Dare Card Challenges


Pin It

4 comments on "Stamping Challenges For You"

TannyP on 10:41 AM CDT said...

Thanks, Donna - I love all the inspiration. I've been putting together my own list and I love that you've done this up...I hadn't discovered some of them!

Jennie on 1:53 PM CDT said...

What a great grouping of challenges! Thanks for organizing these...I am going to bookmark them for the futures, sometimes when you have a mind block, a challenge is perfect!

Jennie on 1:54 PM CDT said...

Forgot to add...great new look to your blog :o) I am not brave enough to try it...hee~hee~

Karen Giron on 3:01 PM CDT said...

Donna, this is fantastic! Thanks for putting all of this together and sharing it with everyone.

Post a Comment